Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pikeville @ Campbell County 10/02
Pikeville heads north to take on another big school. The Panthers standing at 3-0 and on a 17 game win streak. Don't know anything about Campbell Co. other than they're a 6-A school. Who ya got in this one?
Campbell County seems like predominantly a running team, not very accurate with passing offense. Their D seems to have improved from last year when looking at same team games this year vs last. Panther D could be challenged with their 3rd straight game against a strong run team? Not sure of the size of the line Campbell has, nor the ones they have faced. But Panthers have more time to study film and prep a plan than they did for Henry Clay too. Between them, I’d venture to say Henry Clay is substantially better.
[-] The following 2 users Like PHSForever's post:
  • Gus McCrae, PHS DYNASTY
Pikeville goes on another trip to 859 against another 6A school, what’s your guys thoughts?
Sorry about that mods, I didn’t see the thread but I have watched 3 games of Campbell County. They play two quarterbacks in each of those games. One throws better and the other one runs better. It’s going to be a challenge for these young Panthers with two pretty far road trips in a row. They are not really that big at least as it looks on film but they are well coached and play pretty good football. The games I watched they threw the foot ball pretty well and they threw if enough to keep the defense honest. But as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Pikeville 33-7.
Should be a very competitive game, no doubt. If CC throws the ball often, then that will be some good experience for our DBS. They played Belfry and HC up pretty close because of anticipating the run and got burnt a couple times. As the season progresses, things like this will be tweaked. So, the passing game will benefit these Panthers in that respect. Hoping for a safe and successful game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHS DYNASTY's post:
  • Gus McCrae
Another long roundtrip playing against a 6-A school in successive weeks. Imo, the Panthers are up to it though, and will put some points up. Play safe Panthers and the best of luck.      PIKEVILLE - 39
                       CAMPBELL- 14
I’ll take the panthers on the road. I asked last week about the distance two weeks in a row. Good luck panthers.
If Campbell County can move the ball and control the clock then they may be able to frustrate Pikeville and make this a game. If Pikeville forces turnovers and punts, then expect another huge offensive performance from Pikeville.

This one goes one of two ways, both ending in Pikeville wins IMO. Pikeville has their way and wins, 45-10 or Pikeville wins, 34-20 in a close game for a half, maybe 3 quarters.
Pikeville by as many as they want
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Anyone hear anything about Carson wright's status? I know he had an mri, results?
Pikeville double digits
If I have learned anything about Ky High School football it is the fact That northern Ky really plays well.... really really good competition!!!
Any live streams of this game between Pikeville and Campbell County? All there any Campbell County fans on here that have any knowledge of live feeds?
(10-01-2020, 01:39 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: Any live streams of this game between Pikeville and Campbell County? All there any Campbell County fans on here that have any knowledge of live feeds?
Go to Campbell Co. High school fb page, and camelpride will have the live stream. It will be live stream for this game. That's what i've found so far.

https://camelpride.com/ live stream link to Pikeville/Campbell Co. football game 10/2/2020. @ 6:00 pm.
[-] The following 4 users Like Gus McCrae's post:
  • BlackcatAlum, Patriot1, PHS DYNASTY, Spud6
Much thanks Gus. Looking forward to this game.
Pikeville in a beat down
(09-29-2020, 11:18 PM)Gus McCrae Wrote: Anyone hear anything about Carson wright's status? I know he had an mri, results?
Done for the year...?

(10-02-2020, 01:39 AM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 11:18 PM)Gus McCrae Wrote: Anyone hear anything about Carson wright's status? I know he had an mri, results?
Done for the year...?
Done for the year...?

Done for the year...?
Oh no ! Was afraid of that.
What's the panthers win streak now?
(10-02-2020, 02:24 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: What's the panthers win streak now?
Currently 17-0. The longest streak to my memory for the Panthers was 33-0 which was from 1987 -  89.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHS DYNASTY's post:
  • Oledad92
Pikeville has some players banged up this week, but still win this one as the younger replacements got some big time talent.
Pikeville-39
Campbell-14
(10-02-2020, 02:58 PM)PHS DYNASTY Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 02:24 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: What's the panthers win streak now?
Currently 17-0. The longest streak to my memory for the Panthers was 33-0 which was from 1987 -  89.
Impressive
Damn I hate to hear that Carson Wright may be out the rest of the season, that's a big loss for the Panthers if true.

Pikeville 8
Campbell County 0
Early 2nd Quarter

Campbell with a long drive and punch it in the endzone.
2 point conversion no good

Pikeville 8
Campbell County 6
2nd Quarter

Heading out for the night, Go Panthers!
Missing Carson and Nate Collins on defense right now. Defense is slow getting to the ball.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This Facebook broadcast is terrible by the way! But hard to complain about anything free.
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • 64SUR
It would be a great broadcast because they had like three different camera angles going on but it continually freezes and the audio is cutting in and out every word.
#BBFL