Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Floyd Central @ Belfry 10/2
District action at Haywood Stadium and the new Curry-Carroll Field.  The Jags are 2-1 and are coming off a loss to Pike Central in a shootout 70-50 and the Big Red is 2-1 and are coming off a 59-20 district win over Magoffin County.   Who you got and why?
Belfry.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Belfry should move the ball easy with no trouble. I will be surprised if floyed scores 14
Pirates will pillage the Jags.. Taking the loot and the win. :-)
I think this game will be closer than people think and in a close game, crazy things can happen.
Floyd- 28
Belfry- 21
Belfry by 5 TDs
Last time belfry lost a district game? I believe 2010 to a Shawn Hager coached team. That will not be the case this year. Jags maybe able to put some points on the board but don’t see them being able to stop Coleman and company. WV athletes coming into belfry due to Covid restrictions canceling games does not help this district out in regards to catching up with belfry. Hope for a good game and good luck to both teams.
Belfry big
(09-28-2020, 11:30 AM)Elite Eagle Wrote: I think this game will be closer than people think and in a close game, crazy things can happen.
Floyd- 28
Belfry- 21
We call that wishful thinking lol
Belfry 56-6
Jags just gave up 70 to Pike Central and I don't expect them to have their defensive woes worked out in a week, especially against Belfry.

I'll take the Pirates, 56-20.
Clock will be running by halftime.
I will be highly shocked if belfry don't put up at least 50 on these guys. But I love seeing a traditional powerhouse fall. Which in this case I have a better chance of perry winning a state tittle.

Belfry -52
Floyd-7
Running clock by the half, no disrespect.

Belfry sits the starters in the 3rd.

Gets much needed work for the JV and Freshmen. Belfry has alot of things to iron out before hosting #2 (6A) North Hardin next Friday.

Belfry - 59
Floyd Central - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes BelfryPride's post:
  • Oledad92
If Floyd scores 14 it will be because of belfry's jv against floyds starters. Let's face it Floyd don't stand a chance. To give up 70 against pike central? Lawd, lawd, lawd, lawd, lawd.... This is the big one, I'm coming Elizabeth!!