Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCracken County at Daviess County
McCracken on a 3 game win streak first road game and a district game at that. Mustangs win 35 to 21.
Who TF is Daviess county? Lol
McCracken County win #4 on the road.

McCracken County 42
Daviess County 21
(09-27-2020, 11:20 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: Who TF is Daviess county? Lol

One of the larger counties in the state. Owensboro is in Daviess Co. Would put a running clock on Perry Co Central, probably in the first half.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Glory_Days's post:
  • Iam4thecats
From watching Daviess play on film they don’t look as explosive as Apollo. I think Apollo will beat both Daviess & Henderson this season. As for McCracken @ Daviess I’ll take McCracken 32
Daviess 14
[-] The following 1 user Likes SteadyRockin71's post:
  • MadScientist94
Since 2017, these games have been entertaining. It's also the year Daviess Co avenged the season loss by going to McCracken and winning in the playoffs.

Last year, McCracken was up big and went on cruise control a little early. I don't expect either team to be pulling away big in this one (barring high turnovers). This might be the first time Daviess Co will have an advantage in the passing game (due to experience). Hunter Bradley has already produced two outstanding rushing games against the Panthers and no sign that should change this year. McCracken's defense has played solid to this point, and their outstanding pass rush could be the difference maker.
District implications, Mustangs first road game, and how Daviess Co performed against Owensboro makes this game very interesting. 

McCracken Co has a 7-1 record in the series
(09-29-2020, 04:26 AM)Glory_Days Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 11:20 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: Who TF is Daviess county? Lol

One of the larger counties in the state. Owensboro is in Daviess Co. Would put a running clock on Perry Co Central, probably in the first half.
Slow down there hoss, not looking to get into a pissing contest I know perry has a lonnnng way to go. I honesty never heard of them. It was a serious question
Ha, not a pissing contest. No worries there Oledad92. Thought I was giving some information on a question. The running clock statement isn't a slight at PCC, just a comparison.
Whatever you say pal, good luck to both teams
Mustangs defense playing solid, Hunter Bradley over 200 yds rushing. Daviess Co just scores on 4th and 14.
McCracken up 43-22 1:27 3Q

Bradley opens 4Q with another TD run. 328 yds on 19 carries
McCracken leads 50-22

Final 56-22 McCracken Co. Impressive win Mustangs!
Thought they would win, but not this big. Hunter Bradley playing lights out. Big Big game at Bowling Green next. Go Mustangs.
(10-03-2020, 09:48 AM)blue55 Wrote: Thought they would win, but not this big. Hunter Bradley playing lights out. Big Big game at Bowling Green next. Go Mustangs.
Bowling green is pretty good wikk be interesting to see how this plays out
McCracken County is a good winning program, just need to beat teams like the upcoming game at Bowling Green which is a 5A program that plays with the 6A schools a lot of the time. A real test and win the day. Go Mustangs.