Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Perry County Central 10/2
Paintsville coming off a nice win against hazard riding in at 2-0 while the Commodores are looking to bounce back after two tough losses.

I think if Perry can play smart football and play physical up front and limit the turnovers they got a shot.
This game will be over quick.

Painstville 49
Perry County Central 07
This game is at Perry I think. I dont think Paintsville is a lot better than Letcher Central. I do know Harris Phelps will score 4 or 5 TDs if they dont key on him. The kid can fly. Paintsville has a good team. Perry may of fixed their running game with Eldridge back there, hes a load to bring down. Not sure who Perry will go with at QB. Should be a good game if PCC plays turnover free. Paintsville is favored though.
Paintsville 35
Perry Central 7
Shoot, correction it is at perry, I expect a mod to remove the post. Sorry guys

(09-27-2020, 02:57 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: Paintsville coming off a nice win against hazard riding in at 2-0 while the hosting Commodores looking to bounce back after two tough losses.

I think if Perry can play smart football and play physical up front and limit the turnovers they got a shot.
Paintsville 42
Perry Central 12
Paintsville BIG
Paintsville by 30
Perry is just building that foundation yall already know! I hope Dixon continues to schedule the toughest teams its only going to help build culture.
Paintsville should win this one comfortably. I'll take the Tigers 48-14.
Paintsville 42-7
Paintsville by a bunch.
Bring it home 'Dores! Punch 'em in the mouth!
Halftime

Paintsville 36
Perry 0
I really don't wanna google because I'm a straight up BGR G. But Y'all not posting is telling me perry got clobbered cause thats how us perry/hazard fans work. Damn.....

How bad y'all for real?
Looks like it was 43-0. I’m not sure how the officials allowed 43 points to go up. Would be interesting to see the penalty stats. Y’all building a reputation in Perry Co.
(10-03-2020, 08:26 AM)SCHS98 Wrote: Looks like it was 43-0. I’m not sure how the officials allowed 43 points to go up. Would be interesting to see the penalty stats. Y’all building a reputation in Perry Co.
Yeah looks long my 'Dores has a few years to go to get to where they need to be!  Its going to take some time, they're not that good.....yet
(10-03-2020, 08:26 AM)SCHS98 Wrote: Looks like it was 43-0. I’m not sure how the officials allowed 43 points to go up. Would be interesting to see the penalty stats. Y’all building a reputation in Perry Co.
All Perry Co. sports officiating is like that..
Glad someone got the “jab”. Looks like it went over OleDad92’s head.
(10-04-2020, 05:24 PM)SCHS98 Wrote: Glad someone got the “jab”. Looks like it went over OleDad92’s head.
Nah I just don't mind it
(10-04-2020, 05:24 PM)SCHS98 Wrote: Glad someone got the “jab”. Looks like it went over OleDad92’s head.
Must be mad your middle school team got beat by Perry on Thursday, cry some more and hold that L.

I think there were three flags thrown the entire game.
Two for lining up offsides (one on each team) and there was something else late in the game.
I wouldn't even pay 'em no attention fellas. We can all get along here.
You are hilarious if you believe that. Delusional down that way also.
(10-05-2020, 02:24 PM)SCHS98 Wrote: You are hilarious if you believe that. Delusional down that way also.
Who?
(10-05-2020, 02:09 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: I wouldn't even pay 'em no attention fellas. We can all get along here.

As you can see from that loser's reply, we actually can't.

(10-05-2020, 02:24 PM)SCHS98 Wrote: You are hilarious if you believe that. Delusional down that way also.
Put some diaper rash cream on that raw tail and stop crying lil' baby
Goodness bolz it isn't that serious lol
(10-05-2020, 03:00 PM)MaroonPancakes Wrote: Goodness bolz it isn't that serious lol
Right! Lmao