Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central at Clay County 10/2
Thoughts?
Running clock by halftime.
Running clock 1Q
JC by 70
As a Tiger fan, I’ll be pulling for Johnson Central to win a state championship but I’m not sure if I would ever post a thread on their games. Lol no competition, anywhere.
Johnson by as much as they want. Jv should get a lot of playing time
I don't think anyone in this district can compete with them.
Johnson 82 Clay = 12 total yards
This game is like going to the family reunion with the side of the family you only see once a year.... at the family reunion. You really don't wanna go, but you're only going cause you told your grandma you would. You show up, say hi to some people, maybe get a small plate of food then roll out.

That's what I see happening with this game.... JC does what JC does. Runs the ball, maybe works a little bit on the passing game then comes back to Johnsonville 3-0 & 1-0 in district play.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pulp Fiction's post:
  • Old guy
Ugly game
(09-28-2020, 07:48 AM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: This game is like going to the family reunion with the side of the family you only see once a year.... at the family reunion.  You really don't wanna go, but you're only going cause you told your grandma you would.  You show up, say hi to some people, maybe get a small plate of food then roll out.

That's what I see happening with this game.... JC does what JC does.  Runs the ball, maybe works a little bit on the passing game then comes back to Johnsonville 3-0 & 1-0 in district play.
Lol I like your way of looking at things
(09-27-2020, 05:00 PM)123GO Wrote: I don't think anyone in this district can compete with them.

Nope, sort of what I was alluding to. A lot of us over here pull for JC to represent eastern Kentucky but this has to be one of the most lopsided districts in the state. Harlan County is their best competition and will lose by 30. They’re 2+ hours from Baxter and Manchester, not to mention the others. Nevertheless, I hope the Eagles win another state title!
[-] The following 1 user Likes UKCC's post:
  • Pulp Fiction
(09-27-2020, 03:06 PM)UKCC Wrote: As a Tiger fan, I’ll be pulling for Johnson Central to win a state championship but I’m not sure if I would ever post a thread on their games. Lol no competition, anywhere.
I would not typically post a thread, but since my son is a senior and I want to talk about the season as much as I can. I will post away.  Smile It is certainly a lopsided district, but, we play the hand we are dealt. Hoping both teams stay healthy and ALL Seniors get to enjoy their final go around. For most of these guys, this season will be the last of their career.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old guy's post:
  • Bull got out!
You couldn’t put the teams in this district together and come up with a team to beat JC.
[-] The following 1 user Likes IntheZone's post:
  • UKCC
(09-28-2020, 12:42 PM)Old guy Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 03:06 PM)UKCC Wrote: As a Tiger fan, I’ll be pulling for Johnson Central to win a state championship but I’m not sure if I would ever post a thread on their games. Lol no competition, anywhere.
I would not typically post a thread, but since my son is a senior and I want to talk about the season as much as I can. I will post away.  Smile It is certainly a lopsided district, but, we play the hand we are dealt. Hoping both teams stay healthy and ALL Seniors get to enjoy their final go around. For most of these guys, this season will be the last of their career.

You have every right to post it but I think about it every year. Lol Like I said, we’re rooting for you all but I can’t imagine what it feels like to beat the brakes off everyone you play and not get a game until the big one. We’re talking about a district that will never be won or played close by another team, ever. Lol but they have to put JC with the other SEKY teams to keep the ‘regional feel’. Eagles are just as close to Lexington. I’m a fan, seriously. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes UKCC's post:
  • Pulp Fiction
(09-28-2020, 02:20 PM)UKCC Wrote:
(09-28-2020, 12:42 PM)Old guy Wrote:

You have every right to post it but I think about it every year. Lol Like I said, we’re rooting for you all but I can’t imagine what it feels like to beat the brakes off everyone you play and not get a game until the big one. We’re talking about a district that will never be won or played close by another team, ever. Lol but they have to put JC with the other SEKY teams to keep the ‘regional feel’. Eagles are just as close to Lexington. I’m a fan, seriously. 

I get it. It really does us no good to have no competition in the district. It can be a bad thing to not get challenged until playoffs. Believe me, there is no ill will towards any of the teams in our district. I agree on the 859 thing too, but logic and the KHSAA are typically strangers to each other. Good luck and NO INJURIES. 
JC Senior WR/LB Toby Spriggs was on the way to Simon Kenton last Friday night and found out his father passed away from an extended illness. He continued on to SK and played as his dad told him he didn't want him to miss any practices or games because of his illness. Today was the funeral service for Mr. Spriggs.

Examples like this prove why it really is more than just a game.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
[-] The following 4 users Like Pulp Fiction's post:
  • Bull got out!, GOREDDEVILS, Old guy, Oledad92
(09-29-2020, 03:45 PM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: JC Senior WR/LB Toby Spriggs was on the way to Simon Kenton last Friday night and found out his father passed away from an extended illness.  He continued on to SK and played as his dad told him he didn't want him to miss any practices or games because of his illness.  Today was the funeral service for Mr. Spriggs. 

Examples like this prove why it really is more than just a game.

Prayers for Toby Spriggs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GOREDDEVILS's post:
  • Bull got out!