Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down
(09-21-2020, 10:20 PM)cadets1988 Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 07:41 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^Listen up everybody, Clay has common sense, works at a hospital, and trusts the doctors and scientists.
L Oh to the freaking L hahahahahahaha*catches breath*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
***farting sound***

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Clay has to be a liberal. He is brainwashed.
He must think nobody else works at hospitals or knows anyone who works at hospitals.  Also seems to think all doctors and scientists share his worldview. Plus seems to think he has common sense and we are "simple-minded nitwits". All telltale signs of liberalism.

actually i don't recall him saying that he works in a hospital.   Thats me.   However not a janitor -  thank god thats nasty work and I have a lot of respect for those that work in it.   I work for the Division of Public Safety and Security.   I get to deal with all peoples drama, whether visitors or patients or staff - always a fun day.   I enjoy the days when i just get to have some peace.    I hate the days I get the hospital, student body and the staff.   They just can't relax man.   Always something.   Anywho - yall be safe.
He just said in his last post that he works in a hospital.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down - by Tomcat Pride - 09-21-2020, 10:55 PM