Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down
I believe in this virus and the reason I wear a mask is so hopefully these kids can play the game they love, plus I love to watch them,too. Now I do believe that there are some like the Governor and a lot of the media in this state especially in the Louisville and Lexington area would love to see it shut down.There has been a lot of deaths from these virus and that’s bad(and it is) I pray that all the people involved that the good Lord will give them peace as only he can. Yet the same group of people say it’s ok to abort so many babies in this country everyday but yet that is ok. Personally i think that is a double standard in my way of believing. Everyone has their own beliefs and their opinions and that is their right
So I don’t think that name calling helps anything. It’s good to have conversations about issues we don’t agree on but leave the name calling and hostile remarks out of it because that helps nothing. As always GO PANTHERS!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • jetpilot
Messages In This Thread
RE: Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down - by Patriot1 - 09-21-2020, 03:45 PM