Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down
(09-20-2020, 06:20 PM)jamesclay Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 12:22 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 03:13 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: Until  We the people stand up and stop this shit it won’t end ....it will only get worse
IM WITH YA!!!
Yes, you sound stupid. It's easy to run your mouth when you don't have a breathing tube shoved down your throat. Follow the guidelines and stop complaining about everything.

(09-20-2020, 03:31 PM)EKUAlum05 Wrote: You show me someone who has a selfie of them wearing their mask as their social media profile picture right now and I show you a snowflake.
So anyone who follows the rules is a "snowflake"?
Has nothing to do with "rules". I wear my mask in every place it is mandated or any place that I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable as a common courtesy, that is following the rules and doing my part.

I am talking about these people who are so self absorbed that they post a selfie specifically wearing their mask as their social media profile pic. There are no "rules" that state you need to do that.

I have yet to find someone who isn't a sensitive snowflake who does this. Including the people in the original post who have nothing better to do with their time than to look at bleachers to observe if people are properly socially distancing. 

Lefties immediately judge anyone in a red hat as a racist and bigot, the mask selfie is probably equally more telling.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down - by EKUAlum05 - 09-20-2020, 06:57 PM