Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down
(09-20-2020, 12:39 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 12:37 PM)BoondockSaint Wrote: For the life of me I can’t understand why the snowflakes who choose to live in fear can’t just stay in their basements and leave the rest of us the hell alone.
I think it's a misery loves company thing. Not only do they want to stay locked down, they want everyone locked down.
That's not universally true. I am strongly in favor of re-opening everything but I will face a fairly high risk if I catch the virus. 

We should be free and responsible for managing their own risk of infection. We should not be trying to dictate the behavior of those who will likely suffer mild to moderate symptoms if they become sick.

My mother is in the hospital fighting the virus and my brother told me that it was the most painful thing that he has ever experienced. I am not cowering under a table but I am being cautious. As we get older, all of us should be prepared to make some sacrifices so that our children and grandchildren can enjoy their lives as we have enjoyed our own.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down - by Hoot Gibson - 09-20-2020, 01:20 PM