Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down
(09-20-2020, 11:56 AM)cadets1988 Wrote: well since i work in a hospital I can tell you that the tests the positives are bullshit.    I have been sick with upper respiratory since the 1st.  I have had four nose swabs and all came back negative.    I had a blood test and it came back positive.  I had X-rays that came back with double pneumonia.

Also at UK 1 in 6 tests are coming back as false positives. 

and the numbers that they are now show, from contact tracing, they are are showing as positive even when not tested.  If your put in isolation they are putting those numbers as positive without testing, because you happened to be around someone that tested positive that may or may not actually be positive. 

And before i get shit my wife works for the CDC and I tend to trust her more than i trust someone that just says something because the news makes it so
Preach!!!!!! But to some people facts mean nothing. Living in the basement makes people miserable.... you can’t fix stupidity....
Messages In This Thread
RE: Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down - by Deuce8 - 09-20-2020, 12:14 PM