Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset's John Cole Commits to Vandy!!!
i think its a great move for john to play at vandy.
Congrats Cole! great choice too.
Congrats to John Cole. Good Luck with the Commodores.
Congrats to Mr. Cole. He is a great WR and must be very intelligent to have offers from Vandy and Stanford. I'm glad he stayed close to home that way family and friends can come watch him play more often. Most importantly he is getting an excellent education from one of the best places of higher learning in the country.
Saw him on TV last year.Didnt the Cats try to recruit him?
Good luck John. Make the best out of this opportunity.
Cats missed out on an excellent receiver! We can't keep letting these kids go out of state.
HazzBeen Wrote:Cats missed out on an excellent receiver! We can't keep letting these kids go out of state.

I agree how did the Cats not have any interest in this kid, 14 TDs from state records and everything.
You know sometimes kids can break records because of their competition and the kind of offense they are in. If anyone has seen this kid play, you know that is definately not the case here. Whenever they get in trouble they just throw it up to Cole and he delivers. He is to Somerset what Moss was to Marshall. Congrats!
HazzBeen Wrote:You know sometimes kids can break records because of their competition and the kind of offense they are in. If anyone has seen this kid play, you know that is definately not the case here. Whenever they get in trouble they just throw it up to Cole and he delivers. He is to Somerset what Moss was to Marshall. Congrats!

Great move by Vandy and him sounds like the coach really caught his eye. Good Luck
Not only is John a great football player but he excels in baseball and basketball and definitely in the classroom. Vandy is a good choice for him and his family.
good post Grizz...congrats to Cole..A chance to compete at an SEC school doesnt come around every day, and a great choice..
GRIZZ Wrote:Congrats to Mr. Cole. He is a great WR and must be very intelligent to have offers from Vandy and Stanford. I'm glad he stayed close to home that way family and friends can come watch him play more often. Most importantly he is getting an excellent education from one of the best places of higher learning in the country.
I have a strong feeling that in a few years, kentucky is going to regret not getting Cole. He will be burning UK corners in a few years.
Is there any chance UK may make a late offer and try to sing John Cole or has he already signed on the dotted line?