Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Debate
if the poll numbers stay the same as we get closer to the debates
should Biden cancel?
or maybe he could reach a deal with Donald release your tax returns and then we will have a debate

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/pic...tureid=812]
Biden should definitely refuse to debate Trump under any circumstances. His best chance of winning is to continue to hide and open his mouth only to eat, drink, and take his meds.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Westside
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Biden should definitely refuse to debate Trump under any circumstances. His best chance of winning is to continue to hide and open his mouth only to eat, drink, and take his meds.

i believe you have that backwards you should give that advice to Donald
anyway i don't think we will see Donald's tax returns

vector Wrote:i believe you have that backwards you should give that advice to Donald
anyway i don't think we will see Donald's tax returns

In his current mental state, if moderators ask questions, Biden could not win a debate if he was unopposed. You apparently already know that - you suggested that Biden should refuse to debate Trump - not me.
Biden will set Trump on fire,
But I would think about cancelling.

Trump is a liar. He could stand up there and spit lie after lie in his desperation, and Biden wouldn’t have enough time in and 8 hour debate to discredit them all.

I like that plan of Trump releasing his taxes prior to debating, so he can either debate or admit he is a crook.

Good Lord, Trump is spouting his ignorance in interviews that aren’t close to contentious. He can’t read a graph, but he does know what an elephant his.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:In his current mental state, if moderators ask questions, Biden could not win a debate if he was unopposed. You apparently already know that - you suggested that Biden should refuse to debate Trump - not me.

No that is not what i mean
if the polls stay the same as it get's closer to the debates why debate?
that's like changing defense in the 4th quarter after you have held them the first 3 quarters
unless you can get his tax returns
and it will be hard to keep up with all of Donald's lies
but if you going to debate might as well see his tax returns

vector Wrote:No that is not what i mean
if the polls stay the same as it get's closer to the debates why debate?
that's like changing defense in the 4th quarter after you have held them the first 3 quarters
unless you can get his tax returns
and it will be hard to keep up with all of Donald's lies
but if you going to debate might as well see his tax returns

Why does anybody need to see Trump's tax returns? The answer is they don't. They are none of our business unless Trump wants to share them with us. IMO, Trump should have taken that position in 2016 instead of promising to release the returns after the IRS finished its audit of his returns. He apparently had no intention of ever releasing them and should have said so.

Democrats should be able to exploit the fact that Trump reneged on his promise to release the tax returns. The problem is that their candidate is an imbecile whose biggest daily accomplishment is not wandering off and getting lost.

The fact is, neither Trump no Biden are honest men. The difference is that Biden is rapidly losing his mind and he was not a smart man even when he was at his mental peak. Another difference is that Trump believes that this is a great country that offers its citizens almost unlimited opportunities to succeed.

Joe Biden? He has spent nearly his entire life drawing a government paycheck and shaking down companies and foreign governments for donations and political favors.

The presidency is too important and too powerful to entrust to a mental patient. I am no Trump fan but the fact that tens of millions of people are stupid enough to even consider voting for Joe Biden is deeply disturbing. He is a sick man who should be home enjoying time with his family while he still recognizes them.
  • Spirit100
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Why does anybody need to see Trump's tax returns? The answer is they don't. They are none of our business unless Trump wants to share them with us. IMO, Trump should have taken that position in 2016 instead of promising to release the returns after the IRS finished its audit of his returns. He apparently had no intention of ever releasing them and should have said so.

Democrats should be able to exploit the fact that Trump reneged on his promise to release the tax returns. The problem is that their candidate is an imbecile whose biggest daily accomplishment is not wandering off and getting lost.

The fact is, neither Trump no Biden are honest men. The difference is that Biden is rapidly losing his mind and he was not a smart man even when he was at his mental peak. Another difference is that Trump believes that this is a great country that offers its citizens almost unlimited opportunities to succeed.

Joe Biden? He has spent nearly his entire life drawing a government paycheck and shaking down companies and foreign governments for donations and political favors.

The presidency is too important and too powerful to entrust to a mental patient. I am no Trump fan but the fact that tens of millions of people are stupid enough to even consider voting for Joe Biden is deeply disturbing. He is a sick man who should be home enjoying time with his family while he still recognizes them.

why do you need a debate is it a law rule ?

there is no comparison who is the most honest if Donald's lips are moving he is lying

and let's talk about drawing a government check haven't you drawn a government check just about your entire career and don't give me the excuse you work for a private company that gets all of its money from the gov

vector Wrote:why do you need a debate is it a law rule ?

there is no comparison who is the most honest if Donald's lips are moving he is lying

and let's talk about drawing a government check haven't you drawn a government check just about your entire career and don't give me the excuse you work for a private company that gets all of its money from the gov

If Biden declines to debate Trump, then he will rightfully be viewed as a coward. It is tough for most people to support a coward for president. If Biden cannot muster the courage to debate Trump, then he is unfit for office and most people would draw that conclusion.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Why does anybody need to see Trump's tax returns? The answer is they don't. They are none of our business unless Trump wants to share them with us. IMO, Trump should have taken that position in 2016 instead of promising to release the returns after the IRS finished its audit of his returns. He apparently had no intention of ever releasing them and should have said so.

You are a Trump lackey if I’ve ever heard one, so you can lay off that I’m not a fan.

The tax returns will probably send him to jail when he loses.

Trump has spent years being a sexual predator, filing bankruptcy, and defrauding the govt. He may be one of the worst human beings on this planet.

What could Biden do that’s worse than what Trump is done? Hell, we could weekend at Bernie’s him and do better than the circus that has been this past year. But we don’t have to...he has had to put sentences together in opposition since 2016. Trump’s kool-aid drinkers and family never challenge him. His last two interviews have been disasters and one was from Fox. :lmao:

Trump was ...I don’t know...when nothing important was happening, but he is that guy you never want in charge when the rubber meets the road. He don’t care about the people beside him. He don’t care about anybody except the way he looks. That’s great in business or whatever scheme he was running, but in govt you are responsible for people, and by the time we get to the election another 50k will be dead from a Pandemic his administration saw coming. The economy will be in the tank, because his policies were to try to keep office instead of keep our nation safe and rebuild.

And you want him again. You must hate America.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
Cardfan1 Wrote:You are a Trump lackey if I’ve ever heard one, so you can lay off that I’m not a fan.

The tax returns will probably send him to jail when he loses.

Trump has spent years being a sexual predator, filing bankruptcy, and defrauding the govt. He may be one of the worst human beings on this planet.

What could Biden do that’s worse than what Trump is done? Hell, we could weekend at Bernie’s him and do better than the circus that has been this past year. But we don’t have to...he has had to put sentences together in opposition since 2016. Trump’s kool-aid drinkers and family never challenge him. His last two interviews have been disasters and one was from Fox. :lmao:

Trump was ...I don’t know...when nothing important was happening, but he is that guy you never want in charge when the rubber meets the road. He don’t care about the people beside him. He don’t care about anybody except the way he looks. That’s great in business or whatever scheme he was running, but in govt you are responsible for people, and by the time we get to the election another 50k will be dead from a Pandemic his administration saw coming. The economy will be in the tank, because his policies were to try to keep office instead of keep our nation safe and rebuild.

And you want him again. You must hate America.
This poorly written rant is a perfect illustration of why you will be voting for an imbecile in November. Critical thinking skills are definitely not your forte and neither is grammar. Still, this post is more coherent than Joe Biden is when speaking off 'prompter.
  • MadScientist94
Hoot Gibson Wrote:This poorly written rant is a perfect illustration of why you will be voting for an imbecile in November. Critical thinking skills are definitely not your forte and neither is grammar. Still, this post is more coherent than Joe Biden is when speaking off 'prompter.

Critical thinking skills? LOL. He can't even figure out that the IRS is an agency of the same federal government that was run by Obama for 8 years and the same agency that reviewed and audited MR Trump's tax returns for decades prior. Other than the Presidency itself, the IRS is likely the most feared and powerful force any man could reckon with.

Trump is famous at the IRS, he's a rich. IF he'd pulled any shenanigans the IRS would have had him drawn and quartered.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:This poorly written rant is a perfect illustration of why you will be voting for an imbecile in November. Critical thinking skills are definitely not your forte and neither is grammar. Still, this post is more coherent than Joe Biden is when speaking off 'prompter.

:moon:

Just a tip: When you conservatives pick on a mistake or anything trivial...It's obvious I struck a nerve.
Confusedinglepar :Cheerlead :thanks:

I'm gonna vote for the guy that will at the least try to keep us alive!
He can't do any worse than Trump if he were dead or alive. :hilarious:
TheRealThing Wrote:Critical thinking skills? LOL. He can't even figure out that the IRS is an agency of the same federal government that was run by Obama for 8 years and the same agency that reviewed and audited MR Trump's tax returns for decades prior. Other than the Presidency itself, the IRS is likely the most feared and powerful force any man could reckon with.

Trump is famous at the IRS, he's a rich. IF he'd pulled any shenanigans the IRS would have had him drawn and quartered.

Are you kidding? The IRS has common folk drawn and quartered not rich people who can pay accountants and lawyers to keep them off their backs.

Trump's problem is his taxes may point to fraud, money laundering, and shady deals with foreign entities. If they were released today, there is no way he wins and he knows that, but if he can get SCOTUS to stall, he has a chance of four more years of freedom in the good ole USA before he heads for his Putin protection. :popcorn:
Cardfan1 Wrote::moon:

Just a tip: When you conservatives pick on a mistake or anything trivial...It's obvious I struck a nerve.
Confusedinglepar :Cheerlead :thanks:

I'm gonna vote for the guy that will at the least try to keep us alive!
He can't do any worse than Trump if he were dead or alive. :hilarious:
It takes all of Joe Biden's concentration just to find his way off of a stage having multiple illuminated EXIT signs.

Democrats are keeping Biden hidden away as much as possible. They are hoping that Americans are willing to choose what is behind Door Number 2 (Joe Biden's BASEMENT door) for president in 2020. There is no plan 2 for Democrats. They are stuck with an even worse candidate than Hillary Clinton in 2020.

One thing that I have to say about Trump - he is the luckiest presidential candidate in U.S. history. In Biden and Clinton, he has faced the two absolutely worst presidential candidates in history in back to back elections. First a criminal and now an feeble old man who was very stupid as a young man.

George McGovern and Walter Mondale were weak Democrat candidates but either one of them would have mopped the floor with the pitiful field of Democrats that produced Joe Biden as a nominee. As far left as this country has drifted, McGovern or Mondale would have very likely won the general election if they were running today and they were very weak candidates in their own right.
  • MadScientist94
Cardfan1 Wrote:Are you kidding? The IRS has common folk drawn and quartered not rich people who can pay accountants and lawyers to keep them off their backs.

Trump's problem is his taxes may point to fraud, money laundering, and shady deals with foreign entities. If they were released today, there is no way he wins and he knows that, but if he can get SCOTUS to stall, he has a chance of four more years of freedom in the good ole USA before he heads for his Putin protection. :popcorn:

You just ooze the monkey puke. Who are you kidding? IF the IRS had a thing on Trump they'd have sent chapter and verse along with the rest of the deepstate collaborations which were sent to the white house by the other infamous agencies back in 2016. Obama would have had a good two and a half months to light that fire. Not to mention the fact that John Koskinen, a devotee and appointee of Obama, was in charge of the IRS in November of 2016 and had been since 2013. Further, he remained at the helm of the IRS until November of 2017. A full year after Trump was elected.

There is nothing there or we'd have heard by now in spades. Instead there has been not a peep. Trump has been audited every year for decades. You're trying to tell us the FBI can frame Lt Gen Michael Flynn on vapor and Trump is supposed to be getting by with fraud to the IRS? :hilarious:

libel
[ˈlībəl]
NOUN
law
a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

BING---
Under the Revised Penal Code, libel carries a penalty of prision correccional in its minimum (6 months and 1 day) and medium periods (2 years, 4 months and 1 day to 4 years and 2 months). Under the Cyber Crime Prevention Act, the penalty for online libel “carries a 2-fold increase in the maximum penalty
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 2 users Like TheRealThing's post:
  • MadScientist94, Spirit100
I thought Hillary was going to prison?

Yes, he should talk about his ideas of going forward. I would start with the post office.

On a personal note, guys we lost an administrator this week at my school. She was 32 years old. She passed from Liver Cancer. She did beat breast cancer but a year later this cancer was found. She leaves behind a one year old son and a husband. I would ask that you lift them up in your prayers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mr.fundamental's post:
  • Granny Bear
(08-15-2020, 07:16 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: I thought Hillary was going to prison?

Yes, he should talk about his ideas of going forward. I would start with the post office.

On a personal note, guys we lost an administrator this week at my school. She was 32 years old. She passed from Liver Cancer. She did beat breast cancer but a year later this cancer was found. She leaves behind a one year old son and a husband. I would ask that you lift them up in your prayers.
Prayers said in Pikeville for her and her family. Very sad, sorry mr. f.
I really mean it, but you shouldn't have included this in a leftwing political hack post. Just my opinion.
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson, mr.fundamental
Sorry man, just needed a distraction. It is hard and probably will be for the months to come. That little boy will never know his mother and that breaks my heart. Thankyou for the prayers, truly appreciated.
I have changed my mine about President Elect Joe debating Donald on one condition
They both wear shock collars hooked to a PC with real time fact checking if not Joe will be wasting time with Donald too much lying
Nancy Pelosi agrees. Basement Biden should refuse to debate President Trump.

Biden's only chance of winning is to stay in his basement, refuse to debate, and then refuse to concede defeat. If Biden's mind was not shot, then he might be insulted by the lack of confidence Democrats have in his ability to beat Trump in a fair election.
  • MadScientist94
you got to admit if old Donald had a shock collar around his neck and fact checked in real time you could probably run a heat pump
and if the basement works why not
(08-27-2020, 08:59 PM)vector Wrote: you got to admit if old Donald had a shock collar around his neck and fact checked in real time you could probably run a heat pump
It sounds like electricity is another subject that is a mystery to you. Shock collars consume energy, so you could not run anything with a shock collar.

Besides, it would be a very short debate if you hooked a shock collar up to Basement Biden. I think one jolt would probably be fatal. After that, the electricity would have to be rerouted to a couple of paddles.
(08-27-2020, 08:59 PM)vector Wrote: you got to admit if old Donald had a shock collar around his neck and fact checked in real time you could probably run a heat pump

Nope, afraid not. But let's hear the most egregious lie that you believe the President has told. I'd love to hear it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-27-2020, 08:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Nancy Pelosi agrees. Basement Biden should refuse to debate President Trump.

Biden's only chance of winning is to stay in his basement, refuse to debate, and then refuse to concede defeat. If Biden's mind was not shot, then he might be insulted by the lack of confidence Democrats have in his ability to beat Trump in a fair election.

His Dem handlers will never allow Biden to debate the President. Because they know even prep'd with foreknowledge of the questions, and having been drilled how to answer those questions, Biden's bumbling in the eyes of the people would be catastrophic. And if the media worked with Donna Brazile to prep Obama, you can bet the ranch they'd do it again with Biden. During the 2nd debate Candace Crowley had clearly set something up with Obama to back up his extremely obscure and detached Rose garden remark when he supposedly called the Benghazi attack 'terrorism.' I mean, she already had it bookmarked in her notes and the page turned to and ready to read from. Moderators were not allowed to help a candidate, but they did it anyway. Frankly, if plain evidence serves you could name any political subject, free and fair elections, honesty in government and accountability to the people, accepting the will of the people as in the last election results and in the case of defining marriage as between one man and one woman, the judiciary as in the case of Gen Flynn, presidential debates, the open calling for insurrection and further rioting, it all just goes to show, if the Dems are involved in anything, there will be cheating going on.

If I were Trump I'd be very choosy about participating in the same sort of hit job Mitt Romney was subjected to anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-28-2020, 10:10 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 08:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Nancy Pelosi agrees. Basement Biden should refuse to debate President Trump.

His Dem handlers will never allow Biden to debate the President. Because they know even prep'd with foreknowledge of the questions, and having been drilled how to answer those questions, Biden's bumbling in the eyes of the people would be catastrophic. And if the media worked with Donna Brazile to prep Obama, you can bet the ranch they'd do it again with Biden. During the 2nd debate  Candace Crowley had clearly set something up with Obama to back up his extremely obscure and detached Rose garden remark when he supposedly called the Benghazi attack 'terrorism.' I mean, she already had it bookmarked in her notes and the page turned to and ready to read from. Moderators were not allowed to help a candidate, but they did it anyway.  Frankly, if plain evidence serves you could name any political subject, free and fair elections, honesty in government and accountability to the people, accepting the will of the people as in the last election results and in the case of defining marriage as between one man and one woman, the judiciary as in the case of Gen Flynn, presidential debates, the open calling for insurrection and further rioting, it all just goes to show, if the Dems are involved in anything, there will be cheating going on.

If I were Trump I'd be very choosy about participating in the same sort of hit job Mitt Romney was subjected to anyway.
I don't think that Democrats will have any choice but to let Biden participate in debates. I think what is going on now is that they are working to lower voters' expectations. I still expect the debates to be a disaster for Biden, even with the moderators feeding him with softball questions and attacking Trump as rude, dishonest, etc. in the post-debate analyses. At some point, most people begin to believe their own eyes and ears.
  • MadScientist94
(08-28-2020, 10:40 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

His Dem handlers will never allow Biden to debate the President. Because they know even prep'd with foreknowledge of the questions, and having been drilled how to answer those questions, Biden's bumbling in the eyes of the people would be catastrophic. And if the media worked with Donna Brazile to prep Obama, you can bet the ranch they'd do it again with Biden. During the 2nd debate  Candace Crowley had clearly set something up with Obama to back up his extremely obscure and detached Rose garden remark when he supposedly called the Benghazi attack 'terrorism.' I mean, she already had it bookmarked in her notes and the page turned to and ready to read from. Moderators were not allowed to help a candidate, but they did it anyway.  Frankly, if plain evidence serves you could name any political subject, free and fair elections, honesty in government and accountability to the people, accepting the will of the people as in the last election results and in the case of defining marriage as between one man and one woman, the judiciary as in the case of Gen Flynn, presidential debates, the open calling for insurrection and further rioting, it all just goes to show, if the Dems are involved in anything, there will be cheating going on.

I don't think that Democrats will have any choice but to let Biden participate in debates. I think what is going on now is that they are working to lower voters' expectations. I still expect the debates to be a disaster for Biden, even with the moderators feeding him with softball questions and attacking Trump as rude, dishonest, etc. in the post-debate analyses. At some point, most people begin to believe their own eyes and ears.

I hope you're right. Pelosi's advice to Biden not to debate at this point could be self serving I suppose. One has to wonder if her real interest in all this, is in the slim possibility that given enough confusion, she could ascend to the Presidency herself.

It seems like the left is 'working' as you say right now, to prepare the public for the possibility of the left's ultimate nut house coup. Judge Napolitano (not that I vest a lot in most of the things he goes on about) but he says this could happen; if the electoral college doesn't declare a winner in the coming election by Jan 20th while we're supposedly waiting indefinitely for election returns, Pelosi would become President. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-...napolitano
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-28-2020, 11:24 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

I hope you're right. Pelosi's advice to Biden not to debate at this point could be self serving I suppose. One has to wonder if her real interest in all this, is in the slim possibility that given enough confusion, she could ascend to the Presidency herself.

It seems like the left is 'working' as you say right now, to prepare the public for the possibility of the left's ultimate nut house coup. Judge Napolitano (not that I vest a lot in most of the things he goes on about) but he says this could happen; if the electoral college doesn't declare a winner in the coming election by Jan 20th while we're supposedly waiting indefinitely for election returns, Pelosi would become President. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-...napolitano
As I understand it, the Constitution is very clear on the timeline for casting and counting Electoral votes. The issue would probably go to the Supreme Court but unless they manufacture a law, ballots that could not be validated as being cast on Election Day would be disregarded. States could opt to change the process of how electors are selected through emergency legislation to make sure that their electoral votes are cast, but if they failed to send electors, then they would be out of luck. It is difficult for me to imagine a process where Pelosi would be seated as the President.

I think that if Trump wins reelection we will be in for four more years of whining by Democrats about how he stole the election and how millions of people were disenfranchised. Maybe that is our future. where Democrats either win or refuse to acknowledge defeat. They are certainly working hard on fine tuning their sore loser tactics. Maybe this USPS sham is all about building support to eliminate the Electoral College. If thousands or millions of votes go uncounted because of a process that they created themselves, there will be no end to their whining.

I don't consider Judge Napolitano much of a constitutional expert. I have not heard Mark Levin's analysis yet but I believe that he is a much more credible source for constitutional law. Napolitano is just a few notches above Obama, IMO.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hoot Gibson's post:
  • MadScientist94, Spirit100
As to what Hoot was saying regarding the Democrats using the disenfranchised excuse, I agree and it seems like already that they're trying to push that. Over the past few years they've been able to garner the support of big business. Recently while flipping through channels an Old Navy commercial came on highlighting current issues. They practically told people to vote against Donald Trump only mentioning issues and not bringing up Donald Trump's name.

If Trump wins I anticipate the constant whining like you describe and maybe another attempt at an impeachment. If he doesn't, I anticipate them using government organizations, big business, and athletes to silence opposition like never before.
(08-28-2020, 11:49 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 11:24 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

As I understand it, the Constitution is very clear on the timeline for casting and counting Electoral votes. The issue would probably go to the Supreme Court but unless they manufacture a law, ballots that could not be validated as being cast on Election Day would be disregarded. States could opt to change the process of how electors are selected through emergency legislation to make sure that their electoral votes are cast, but if they failed to send electors, then they would be out of luck. It is difficult for me to imagine a process where Pelosi would be seated as the President.

I think that if Trump wins reelection we will be in for four more years of whining by Democrats about how he stole the election and how millions of people were disenfranchised. Maybe that is our future. where Democrats either win or refuse to acknowledge defeat. They are certainly working hard on fine tuning their sore loser tactics. Maybe this USPS sham is all about building support to eliminate the Electoral College. If thousands or millions of votes go uncounted because of a process that they created themselves, there will be no end to their whining.

I don't consider Judge Napolitano much of a constitutional expert. I have not heard Mark Levin's analysis yet but I believe that he is a much more credible source for constitutional law. Napolitano is just a few notches above Obama, IMO.

Correct. You, I and many others understand that, but does Pelosi? LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]