13) Davis Joyner, Douglass, Jr
14) Broc Bridges, Fulton County, Sr
15) Jake Jackson, South Warren, Jr
16) Edgren Sweat, Madison Central, Jr
17) Sebastian Lawrence, Murray, Sr
18) Jadarion Smith, Ballard, Je
19) Andrew Burchett, Johnson Central, Jr
20) DeAnthony Perry, Trinity, Sr
Much respect to the two kids from Fulton County and no doubt they have played a major role in the Pilots having a rare winning season....

With that said... if a rural WKY 1A team really did have two of the Top 15 D-Linemen in KY they would be a legitimate Top 5-7 team and would not have been allowing 33.4 points per game in their 5-losses.

The Lawrence kid from Murray and Burchett from Johnson Central both should be a good bit higher.
[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EU73PTUX0AEjg89.jpg]

I agree with Lawrence.

https://twitter.com/NateInSports/status/...3818337280

HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL

SEBASTIAN LAWRENCE
@SebashMullah
, a 6-1, 270-pound 2021 noseguard/fullback from Murray
@MurrayTigerFB
/
@MurrayTigers
/
@MurraySchools
, now holds FIVE DI offers

EIU
Indiana State
Murray State
Southeastern Missouri
Southern Illinois
BoyleCo Wrote:2020 Preseason Defensive Lineman Rankings

1) Darion Dearinger, Anderson County, Sr
2) Selah Brown, Male, Jr
3) Terran Hearn, Ballard, Sr
4) Josh Rowe, Bryan Station, Sr
5) Layton Fletcher, Henderson County, Sr
6) Tommy Ziesmer, Boyle County, Soph
7) Alton Jefferson, Trinity, Sr
8) Elijah Manning, Male, Jr
9) Dylan Hammond, Fulton County, Sr
10) Romarion Warner, Douglass, Sr
11) LeAndre Bolen Jr, McCracken County, Jr
12) Dru Fleener, Madisonville, Sr
13) Davis Joyner, Douglass, Jr
14) Broc Bridges, Fulton County, Sr
15) Jake Jackson, South Warren, Jr
16) Edgren Sweat, Madison Central, Jr
17) Sebastian Lawrence, Murray, Sr
18) Jadarion Smith, Ballard, Je
19) Andrew Burchett, Johnson Central, Jr
20) DeAnthony Perry, Trinity, Sr

Why didnt you put one of my Colonels on this list? Smile
Will there be list on all positions, wondering who might make from my Flyer team!
FCSPY Wrote:Will there be list on all positions, wondering who might make from my Flyer team!

No sir, I only have time to focus on linemen. Doing every position would be too much for me. I think you all have a top 5 Wide Receiver in Fred Farrier. You may have a top 25 linebacker in Peyton Ledford. You all have a OLB and a DE that may be really good as well. I expect Franklin to be a top 5 team this year.
Keep a very close eye on a couple of kids from Belfry that play DE. They are Brad Lowe and Rudy Blackwell. Remember those two names folks! Blackwell played alot for the Pirates last year as a freshman filling in for Brad Lowe while he was hurt. And he played well. Rudy will start DE this year for Belfry opposite senior Brad Lowe. Blackwell and Lowe will be a force to be reckoned with on the Pirate D-Line allowing LB Seth Mounts, DB's Brett Coleman and Isaac Dixon to run wild from their respected positions. The Pirates lost alot to graduation but they are also returning some studs too.
Brett Coleman is an amazing Safety
BoyleCo Wrote:Brett Coleman is an amazing Safety

Yes he is. Brett has already committed to Miami, OH to play football.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Yes he is. Brett has already committed to Miami, OH to play football.

I know this post will be a little off topic for this thread but I just wanted to add to my previous comment and maybe squash some of the talk (and believe me there's already been alot of talk) about Belfry being finished after the 2020 class graduates.

Like I said before, QB/DB Brett Coleman has already committed to play at Miami, OH but he's not the only one being sought after so far in Belfry's class of 2021. LB Seth Mounts has picked up two offers in the last few days from Southern Illinois and Eastern Illinois. And RB/DB Isaac Dixon just recently picked up his first offer from West Virginia State University and there will be more to come for this young man. Also starting to hear some "whispers" that Dixon may even be on the preseason list for Kentucky's Mr. Football.

So, Beware, to all those that are saying that the Pirates are finished or that they won't be in the thick of things next year because, as you can see, there's alot of top shelf talent still lurking on Pond Creek to say otherwise.
Don’t sleep on Landon Hammock from Pikeville
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Don’t sleep on Landon Hammock from Pikeville

You got that right, heck of a player.
Don’t sleep on Neal (Ernie) Dickey from Lexington Christian... expect a monster senior year from him!!
Oh my, the Mounts kid is an absolute hammer!!!! He's gonna be a steal for somebody!!!!
PHSFarmersMarket Wrote:Don’t sleep on Neal (Ernie) Dickey from Lexington Christian... expect a monster senior year from him!!

He’s overlooked because of his size but he is a monster. No one could block him last year. Awesome motor and instinct to get to the ball.
BoyleCo Wrote:No sir, I only have time to focus on linemen. Doing every position would be too much for me. I think you all have a top 5 Wide Receiver in Fred Farrier. You may have a top 25 linebacker in Peyton Ledford. You all have a OLB and a DE that may be really good as well. I expect Franklin to be a top 5 team this year.

I understand thank you for taking time to work on these lists.

FCHS, does have some good ones coming up. Keep up the good work!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Don’t sleep on Landon Hammock from Pikeville

Absolutely. I will add Hunter Ousley from Paintsville.
Hunter Ousley was an absolute beast in Middle school. Hoping he has a good offseason training. Has a world of potential.