Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite live albums
We did okay on the live concert thread, let’s try another one. I love live cuts, it’s so much more like being there. My three favorite live albums of all time are ‘Live Bullet’ and ‘Nine Tonight’ by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band, and ‘Double Live Gonzo’ by the criminally underrated Motor City Madman, Ted Nugent. The Noog isn’t much of a singer, but his guitar playing has always been sensational.
Porter Waggoner comes Alive
Van Hagar Wrote:We did okay on the live concert thread, let’s try another one. I love live cuts, it’s so much more like being there. My three favorite live albums of all time are ‘Live Bullet’ and ‘Nine Tonight’ by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band, and ‘Double Live Gonzo’ by the criminally underrated Motor City Madman, Ted Nugent. The Noog isn’t much of a singer, but his guitar playing has always been sensational.

Live Bullet
Frampton Comes Alive
Kiss Alive
Wings Over America
snakesnot Wrote:porter waggoner comes alive

😂😂😂
jetpilot Wrote:Live Bullet
Frampton Comes Alive
Kiss Alive
Wings Over America

That’s a really good list, jp. Are you sure you’re a Republican?🤷*♂️😁
^^^Haha been working on remembering all the concerts for your other thread.
Van Hagar Wrote:We did okay on the live concert thread, let’s try another one. I love live cuts, it’s so much more like being there. My three favorite live albums of all time are ‘Live Bullet’ and ‘Nine Tonight’ by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band, and ‘Double Live Gonzo’ by the criminally underrated Motor City Madman, Ted Nugent. The Noog isn’t much of a singer, but his guitar playing has always been sensational.

Thanks for remembering me and the boys, Hagar..

I remember when we were doing that cut thinking to myself that Detroit audiences are the greatest rock n roll audiences in the world.

But shit I'd known that for 10 years.

:biggrin:
*******ELVIS*******

Aloha from Hawaii
Bob Seger Wrote:Thanks for remembering me and the boys, Hagar..

I remember when we were doing that cut thinking to myself that Detroit audiences are the greatest rock n roll audiences in the world.

But shit I'd known that for 10 years.

:biggrin:

Was Tina Turner pissed because you did Nutbush better than she did?
Van Hagar Wrote:Was Tina Turner pissed because you did Nutbush better than she did?
She didn't really have much to say, but Ike,....well you know how Ike can be, was a real turd.
Allman Brothers Band-Live at the Fillmore East
Jimi Hendrix-A Band of Gypsies
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]