Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Preseason Offensive Lineman Rankings
As I watched the championship game this past year, I have to say, the offense was very sharp, fine tuned. I was really paying attention to that line play. I agree, a well oiled machine. Very nice line indeed. And yes, no doubt, seems to be the tradition there.
Bull got out! Wrote:As I watched the championship game this past year, I have to say, the offense was very sharp, fine tuned. I was really paying attention to that line play. I agree, a well oiled machine. Very nice line indeed. And yes, no doubt, seems to be the tradition there.

Belfry's O-Line had a great championship game. I was really proud of how those young men really came together, overcame alot of obstacles and injuries, and blocked out all the negativity that was being said about them during the season to become one of the most dominant offensive lines in 3A last year and finished it off with a State Championship. Just goes to show it's not how you start, it's how you finish. Belfry would not have won their 7th State Championship had these young men not figured it out during the season and came together like they did. Great job!
I watched a clip of Coach Haywood on YouTube talking about the team and he kept saying how proud he was of players and what they had overcome. It was awesome!
BoyleCo Wrote:2020 Preseason Offensive Lineman Rankings
1) Jager Burton, Frederick Douglass, Sr
2) Grant Bingham, Johnson Central, Jr
3) Evan Brown, St. X, Sr
4) Logan Smith, Corbin, Sr
5) Kiyaunta Goodwin, Ballard, Jr
6) Alex Moore, Trinity, Sr
7) Parker Bates, Apollo, Sr
8) Blakley Miller, McCracken County, Sr
9) John Mudd, Waggoner, Sr
10) William Long, Breathitt County, Sr
11) Dylan Hoskins, Knox Central, Sr
12) Johnathan Blackburn, Paintsville, Sr
13) Anthony Johns, LCA, Jr
14) Jon Nalley, Daviess County, Sr
15) Drew Johnson, Somerset, Sr
16) Landon Nokes, Eastern, Jr
17) Caleb Edmiston, Boyle County, Sr
18) Justin Millay, Owensboro, Sr
19) Trent Clavey, Ballard, Sr
20) Ryan Stratton, Anderson County, Sr
21) Dominic Rulli, Cooper, Sr
22) Gavin Malott, Trinity, Sr
23) Bracken Castle, Knox Central, Soph
24) Jaiden Campbell, East Jessamine, Sr
25) Aiden Jackson, Eastern, Sr
26) Jordan Steele, Harlan County, Sr
27) Payton Sayers, Pikeville, Soph
28) Mason Sayers, Pikeville, Soph
29) Owen LeMaster, Johnson Central, Sr
30) Blake Henry, Daviess County, Sr

Johnathan Berry 6'5 280 from Scott County got offered by Austin Peay this week, and a couple more offers. If there is a better Off./Def. lineman than Jäger Burton in Kentucky, sure would like to see them. Huge, fast, athletic, powerful and a mean streak. I've even seen him lineup at RB
Grant Bingham was offered by Michigan St. today. This kid is going to blow up!
I say corbins Tucker Burns, Logan Smith are very solid. They will be beast if this season ever gets started.
McCracken's Blakley Miller (8th) up to 4 DI offers and 1 D2 offer: EKU, Murray State, SEMO, Southeastern Louisiana (plus Kentucky Wesleyan)

Daviess' Jon Nalley (14th) now up to 7 offers: Arkansas St, EKU, Missouri St, Murray St, SEMO, Southern Illinois, Youngstown St

Owensboro's Justin Millay (18th) now up 6 DI offers and 1 JUCO: EKU, Indiana State, Murray State, Richmond, SEMO, William & Mary (plus Iowa Western CC JUCO)

Trinity's Gavin Mallott (22nd) was just offered by both Akron and Youngstown State

Cooper's Dominic Rulli (21st) will not be in Kentucky this season. He is leaving Cooper for a northeastern prep/boarding school
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I say corbins Tucker Burns, Logan Smith are very solid. They will be beast if this season ever gets started.
Especially the Smith kid. He's the real deal. Didn't get any publicity last year because the idiot sports guy at the Times Tribune chose to publicize his friend's family.