•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will there be a 2020 football season?
I just don’t see it happening.
Today reported ONE team has 18 players positive. With 3 coaches and 15 family members.
bo67 Wrote:Today reported ONE team has 18 players positive. With 3 coaches and 15 family members.

Reported anyone sick?
Yes one of the family members in hospital on vent. Any other questions?
TheColonel Wrote:Yes one of the family members in hospital on vent. Any other questions?

Yeah I have a couple. How’s the view from your basement this morning? Has mommy brought breakfast down yet?
Your mother fixed it before she left!
TheColonel Wrote:Your mother fixed it before she left!

Not possible because you’re to scared to have visitors.
Jefferson County will only be doing Non-traditional Instruction (NTI) for the first six weeks. That should answer your question. If kids cannot be in class then they cannot be on the field or court. It is that simple.
TheColonel Wrote:Yes one of the family members in hospital on vent. Any other questions?

Yes. How many sick people in this country does it take to make you too scared to come out from under your bed?
WinkWinkler Wrote:Jefferson County will only be doing Non-traditional Instruction (NTI) for the first six weeks. That should answer your question. If kids cannot be in class then they cannot be on the field or court. It is that simple.

Only dumb people take their cues from Jefferson County. One of the worst districts in the state. Don't be like dumb people.
KY Football Coaches Association Elected Council Statement : 7/16/2020

We support KHSAA Commissioner Julian Tackett and the Board of Control in their efforts to safely have a 2020 Football Season this fall. We are willing to be flexible in how the season looks, including the number of games, when the season begins and in regards to the playoff structure. We are appreciative of the opportunity our kids have had to workout these past five weeks and that they will be able to continue those workouts through August 3rd. In order to have a football season in the fall of 2020 for our student-athletes, we are willing to make the necessary adjustments.
jetpilot Wrote:Yes. How many sick people in this country does it take to make you too scared to come out from under your bed?

Same question that NG ask, how many acceptable deaths so we can play football? Just give us a number. It is coming soon so get your number ready!
TheColonel Wrote:Same question that NG ask, how many acceptable deaths so we can play football? Just give us a number. It is coming soon so get your number ready!

Could you provide me the numbers of actual coved deaths from Football? I didn’t know there was a statistic on it. Last I saw kids were about immune to it with hardly any symptoms and rarely if any could pass it to someone else. With all the kids all ready practicing and have been for weeks, what few cases are astonishing with no deaths from what I’m hearing.
Could you all provide with answer as to why you didn't wear mask for colds and flus in the past? And I don't want to hear a bunch of BS Covid numbers that most of you have been brainwashed into saying. It's unbelievable how many times I have read that a person is ignorant or heartless if they don't wear a mask. They also like to say I wear the mask for you not me, or We're all in this together. not many can think for themselves if they watch news every day.
Bull got out! Wrote:Could you provide me the numbers of actual coved deaths from Football? I didn’t know there was a statistic on it. Last I saw kids were about immune to it with hardly any symptoms and rarely if any could pass it to someone else. With all the kids all ready practicing and have been for weeks, what few cases are astonishing with no deaths from what I’m hearing.

Only 150 kids across nation have died of Covid 0-24. The real question is how many deaths will come from kids taking it home to caretakers? Listen I am all for playing safe. To many people bitch about being safe. Again can you answer the question of how many deaths are going to be acceptable for playing football?
Bull got out! Wrote:Could you provide me the numbers of actual coved deaths from Football? I didn’t know there was a statistic on it. Last I saw kids were about immune to it with hardly any symptoms and rarely if any could pass it to someone else. With all the kids all ready practicing and have been for weeks, what few cases are astonishing with no deaths from what I’m hearing.

Immune to it? Absolutely not FACT! They can pass it just like everyone else. FACT
TheColonel Wrote:Same question that NG ask, how many acceptable deaths so we can play football? Just give us a number. It is coming soon so get your number ready!

Dumb question we hear a lot from the ill-informed. How many flu deaths until we can have sports? More young people die in car wrecks than from Covid. Should we close all the roads? And on and on. One really dumb question leads to a never-ending list of dumb questions.
Are you guys saying the deaths across the state are fake? Nobody dies?
jetpilot Wrote:Dumb question we hear a lot from the ill-informed. How many flu deaths until we can have sports? More young people die in car wrecks than from Covid. Should we close all the roads? And on and on. One really dumb question leads to a never-ending list of dumb questions.

Only from those that are to scared to answer. There are answers for all the questions you posted, just have the balls to answer!
TheColonel Wrote:Are you guys saying the deaths across the state are fake? Nobody dies?

You mean from Covid or the flu? Or did you mean car wrecks?

You didn't try to answer any of my questions.
TheColonel Wrote:Only from those that are to scared to answer. There are answers for all the questions you posted, just have the balls to answer!

How many flu deaths do we tolerate before we close everything?
How many car wreck deaths will you tolerate before you advocate closing all the roads?

Simple answer and no changing the subject.
Sure for car wrecks we make laws no texting and driving, seatbelts....etc.
For the Flu we have a vaccine and dismiss school when to many miss. Death rate we try to bring down every year. Acceptable deaths 0!!!! If avoidable! When fault is established we imprison them.
jetpilot Wrote:How many flu deaths do we tolerate before we close everything?
How many car wreck deaths will you tolerate before you advocate closing all the roads?

Simple answer and no changing the subject.

We close everything at about 10% deaths not factored, just cases. If spikes we and clustered we close within 48 hours.
TheColonel Wrote:Sure for car wrecks we make laws no texting and driving, seatbelts....etc.
For the Flu we have a vaccine and dismiss school when to many miss. Death rate we try to bring down every year. Acceptable deaths 0!!!! If avoidable! When fault is established we imprison them.

Vast majority of car wreck deaths no one is imprisoned. Nice try though.
And everyone is working very hard to keep Covid down. But nobody needs people like you telling them if their child can participate in sports or not.
After the election Covid will not be an issue. You know, like when they were "reporting" on the rioting and not mentioning Covid. That's a fact. Then your TV and/or social media will be brainwashing you again on what you need to do next.
TheColonel Wrote:We close everything at about 10% deaths not factored, just cases. If spikes we and clustered we close within 48 hours.

Never heard of a sporting event cancelled due to flu.. And I don't believe schools are too worried about people dying when they close due to flu, more of a $$$ thing.
From another site:

I’d say most kids have been around each other. It’s not like they ain’t playing basketball, swimming, riding 4 wheelers or side by sides and hanging out when there not busy. I personally think we will be fine. I know a recreation place that every field was playing games last night. About 5 fields I think. Parking lot was full. I was happy to see that.

Exactly, young people (lots of people) are all going on with life like normal.
You can’t have it both ways, stop bitching about masks and then say flu! We do things we know to help prevent flu. Masks and social distancing, then Aug. 3 practice away. But if we keep going for two weeks and with what is happening you can forget it , they are right, Mark it down! This Governor will do it
TheColonel Wrote:You can’t have it both ways, stop bitching about masks and then say flu! We do things we know to help prevent flu. Masks and social distancing, then Aug. 3 practice away. But if we keep going for two weeks and with what is happening you can forget it , they are right, Mark it down! This Governor will do it

I agree the governor is an idiot, but it won't be up to just him. Other states will be having fall sports as usual and when that happens the 90% of people who aren't scared in KY will be furious if no sports here.
TheColonel Wrote:You can’t have it both ways, stop bitching about masks and then say flu! We do things we know to help prevent flu. Masks and social distancing, then Aug. 3 practice away. But if we keep going for two weeks and with what is happening you can forget it , they are right, Mark it down! This Governor will do it

I'm all for everybody doing all they can, but if you go outside and look around it ain't happening in places where most people don't know anyone who is even sick, which is the majority of places.
Use to be that way but most everyone knows someone that has it.
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next