•  Previous
  • 18(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will there be a 2020 football season?
If the governor wants another term he won't shut down schools/sports.
By the way, where's he at with fixing teachers' pensions?Confusednicker:
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Knew you’d get defensive. Maybe you should stay off the internet if you get you defensive so quick from a reply.

I'm not defensive at all. I'm just hoping the small minority of people who are dumb, scared and/or lazy aren't able to ruin sports for the rest of us.
jetpilot Wrote:If the governor wants another term he won't shut down schools/sports.
By the way, where's he at with fixing teachers' pensions?Confusednicker:

KEA libs were the ones who pushed so hard for him. They should’ve known they’d get the same thing from him that his dad did.
Wow... So is the MLB also owned by KEA as well...
FootballFan1999 Wrote:KEA libs were the ones who pushed so hard for him. They should’ve known they’d get the same thing from him that his dad did.

Agree 100%.
jetpilot Wrote:I'm not defensive at all. I'm just hoping the small minority of people who are dumb, scared and/or lazy aren't able to ruin sports for the rest of us.

Post of the day right here.
Jet you better get your Atari out the closet, because that’s all the sports you’re getting this fall.
A link for today board of control meeting: https://portal.ksba.org/public/Agency.as...=7-30-2020
If I listened and got it correct:

8/24 First Organized Practice
8/20 Helmets
9/2 Shoulder Pads
9/5 Full Pads
9/11 1st Game
Playoffs stay same but moved back a week.
You heard right, and teams can add games,YESSIREE!!!!!
However, they are coming back together before 24th of August. All they did was kick the can down the road.
If you can’t be put in a bubble like the NHL or NBA it’s going to hard to play this fall. Look at the Marlins and the MLB. High School Football and College football and sports where Athletes are not professional and getting paid is going to be hard to justify. Everything once school starts from stomach virus to strep throat passes down every hall of every school. Covid will be no different.
T-CATS Wrote:If you can’t be put in a bubble like the NHL or NBA it’s going to hard to play this fall. Look at the Marlins and the MLB. High School Football and College football and sports where Athletes are not professional and getting paid is going to be hard to justify. Everything once school starts from stomach virus to strep throat passes down every hall of every school. Covid will be no different.
Good grief T Cats. I didn’t figure you were a bubble boy also.
  •  Previous
  • 18(current)