Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard - Belfry Scrimmage Friday
Any thoughts or predictions?
i think it will be a very tough matchup for hazard,but that is just what they need to see where they stand just before the regular season begins.

the game will be played at hazard right?
also what time does it start?
My schedual says the game is at Belfry but from past experience that is subject to change.
The Game is @ Belfry, this is a good scriammge for Hazard gets them ready for the opening game with LCC but ill give the edge to belfry but it will only help Hazard in the long run.
is the game is at belfry for sure?
what time does it start?
AT belfry...starts at 7 i think
I'm hearing 6:30 but I thought that was a little early, especially in this heat. But thats what they are saying.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:AT belfry...starts at 7 i think

I hope it is at 7:00.
I have heard 6:30 also...
GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!
Varsity vs. Vasity
Belfry 4
Hazrad 1

Hazard's varsity also scored with relative ease against Belfry's second stringers.

May broke the first play for a 70 yard TD. Hard to get a real good read on Belfry as they focused alot on passing game and substitued constantly at the skill positions. Pirates looked extremely sloppy at times with bad snaps and false starts. When Belfry and their starting defense in they looked pretty solid.

Hazard will be alright in 1A, especially their district. Olinger played well, kept plays alive with his feet. The lone score against the Pirate varsity would not have happened if not for Olinger who broke about a 50 yard scramble, then had a pair of other nice runs including the QB draw. Bulldogs need to work on dropped passes.

Pirate's looked great running the ball when they weren't botching the snap or false starting, passing game is missing timing.
No mention of Campbell? How did he look in this scrimmage?
bigpun Wrote:No mention of Campbell? How did he look in this scrimmage?

Campbell was clearly their best receiver, he caught the TD vs. the Belfry second stringers. He showed capability of making plays in the open field with his footwork, but Belfry was too quick for him to break one on them.
who won this one?
^Belfry dominated.
Honestly I dont get wrapped up in these games, Belfry could have really dominated but once again its practice. Not many teams will have answer for Belfry this year. Early mistakes that happen early in year was Belfry biggest concern.
I wasn't to concerned with the line conisdering Sutherland one of our top lineman didn't dress.
Secondary coming alone very nice.
I was impressed with Lovern hes grown and really looks good running the ball.
May has gotten faster also.
Defense were solid, just got to iron out youth in secondary, front seven is hard to handle.
Hazard will be good in the district they are in, dropped to many balls, QB looked nice and five looked good on defense.