Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(15) Kentucky 76 (18) Texas Tech 74
Refs are absolutely garbage in college basketball!

It’s getting unwatchable with these flops that refs give players and then the anticipation fouls that they call before the play even finishes.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Refs are absolutely garbage in college basketball!

It’s getting unwatchable with these flops that refs give players and then the anticipation fouls that they call before the play even finishes.

Don’t disagree with that at all. On the positive side though, I thought this was a really good performance by Cats. As long as Nick can stay out of foul trouble, we can compete with anybody.
Van Hagar Wrote:Don’t disagree with that at all. On the positive side though, I thought this was a really good performance by Cats. As long as Nick can stay out of foul trouble, we can compete with anybody.

Think about it. Hagans gave us nothing really besides that huge defensive play at the end to seal the victory. And Maxey was awful all night. Imagine if we could get Michigan State Maxey by the end of the year consistently now it could be dangerous run for us in the tourney. Tyler Herro didn’t become a bucket consistently until the SEC tourney started and then he settled in.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Since Juzang is actually contributing now, I really like our eight-man rotation. I know everybody can’t be good every night, but I still think the player that could put us over the top is Montgomery. But does he have it in him?
Van Hagar Wrote:Since Juzang is actually contributing now, I really like our eight-man rotation. I know everybody can’t be good every night, but I still think the player that could put us over the top is Montgomery. But does he have it in him?

I think he does. Did you see how aggressive he was at the beginning of the game? He’s just so careless at crucial times that Cal can’t play him. He makes bonehead plays that cost us points. But he becomes like a Marcus Lee type guy and is just a high energy player then we have something with him. But he doesn’t we got Sestina who can’t guard anyone and then Brooks who looks very uncomfortable with his game right now.
#BBFL