Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Does College Basketball Start Back?
So when does college basketball start back up?
Midnight Madness is on October 13th. Late October-Early November the season begins.
NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! I love college bball man. I love college and pro football but I can not get enough of college babsketball. So I say that it will not come soon enough.

it starts to pick up in mid October.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! I love college bball man. I love college and pro football but I can not get enough of college babsketball. So I say that it will not come soon enough.

Thats a big reason im so excited that summer is ending, means its getting closer for basketball! Its also why March is my favorite month of the year. I think without a doubt college basketball has the best postseason in any sport.
clipperw Wrote:Thats a big reason im so excited that summer is ending, means its getting closer for basketball! Its also why March is my favorite month of the year. I think without a doubt college basketball has the best postseason in any sport.

March Madness is definitely my favorite time of year. I used to play sick so I could stay at home to watch the first two days of the NCAA tournament on TV. Too bad I work now, so it's not as easy... Sad
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Heck I can just skip class lol. I will not let those interfere with keeping track the Cats. Its not like onw will matter .
UK plays Pikeville College on 10-31-2007.
First regular-season game for the Cats is November 6th in Rupp, as the first game of the 2K Sports tournament. Opponent still TBA.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
rallo316 Wrote:UK plays Pikeville College on 10-31-2007.

Can not wait. Do you know when tickets for midnight madness goes on sell? I think I want to be there when CBC walks into Rupp with 23,000 strong clapping for him.
They havent announced the distribution date yet for midnight madness tickets.
Thanks! Hopefully it will be a day I can camp out! lol
Glad I could be of help! Ive been keeping an eye out to see when that is if im not mistaken its usually a couple of weeks before midnight madness. Im hoping to go camp out there myself haha.
Yeah it doesnt start soon enough for me can't wait to see the basketball cats get back on the hardwood.
I wonder how different of a feel midnight madness will have this year? With this being the first year of the Billy G era I am exspecting a totally different energy witht the crowd.
I would think it would be something to see, so many fans seem really excited about Gillespie coming in. I'm guessing just about every person there will be very excited to get the Gillespie era underway that night. How many midnight madness events have you been to in the past scotty?
Midnight Madness, er, Big Blue Madness rules! At least when I went it still started at midnight! Smile

Scotty, will you try to be first in line this year? Just make sure your professors think you have explosive gastoenteritis or something like that...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:March Madness is definitely my favorite time of year. I used to play sick so I could stay at home to watch the first two days of the NCAA tournament on TV. Too bad I work now, so it's not as easy... Sad

haha..I use to do the same thing in high school..now i'll just skip college to stay home and watch it lol..But March is the best time of the year,CANT'T WAIT!!!
More Cowbell Wrote:Midnight Madness, er, Big Blue Madness rules! At least when I went it still started at midnight! Smile

Scotty, will you try to be first in line this year? Just make sure your professors think you have explosive gastoenteritis or something like that...

If I get a date I will go down some buddies or something. However, I will need a friend to tape Chemistry for me lol.
There isn't anything like college sports because the players aren't playing for money or nothing like that. They are just playing the games they love.
I can't wait for college sports and I can't wait to see how UK ends up in football and basketball.
i cant wait
I know that this is off-topic but Chuck Hayes was in town this week. He was suppose to be getting to know the new ball players! Hopefully he gave them some pointers about how rewarding it is to stay here for all four years!
how does everyone think the cats will do this season? seems like the new uk coach has got everything in order and is recruting early which is a good thing im predicting a sec championship (now that all the florida players are gone) with a finals match prolly against tennessee(uk's toughest opp. this year in the sec) and hopefully a elite 8 possbily final 4 but what do you guys think?
i think the cats can and will go far into the tourny. it will be bewtween the cats, and tennessee to see who wons the sec. it can be possible, if they can shut down chris lofton. i hope they can do it.
UK should go far this season, considering the new coach and the loss of Florida's starters. I hope to see kentucky in the final four this year playing Duke LOL...
NYY10 Wrote:UK should go far this season, considering the new coach and the loss of Florida's starters. I hope to see kentucky in the final four this year playing Duke LOL...

I think the state would be very satisfied with that outcome.
I am actually looking forward to Kentucky Basketball this year! The last couple of years have been boring anyone else agree?
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I think the state would be very satisfied with that outcome.

Yea.I would love to see that!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Can not wait. Do you know when tickets for midnight madness goes on sell? I think I want to be there when CBC walks into Rupp with 23,000 strong clapping for him.

Tickets will be distributed Saturday, September 29th at 7 AM. Tickets can be picked up at the memorial coliseum ticket window, or via ticketmaster.com. Limit of 4 per person.

http://www.ukathletics.com/index.php?s=&...e_id=11359
the Madness begins friday October 12th the night before the LSU tigers come to town.
clipperw Wrote:Tickets will be distributed Saturday, September 29th at 7 AM. Tickets can be picked up at the memorial coliseum ticket window, or via ticketmaster.com. Limit of 4 per person.

http://www.ukathletics.com/index.php?s=&...e_id=11359

Thanks!