Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfe 65 Lee 28
Wolfe was up 63-20 going into the 4th and cleared the bench.
Smith had about 40 and several kids with 4 or 6 a piece.

Good start to the season for the Lady Wolves.
They are a good team. The way Breathitt and Jackson City is looking they might run away with the district chip. Breathitt looks like they did the year before last. They are not good this year except for Schutz. She'll will them to some wins you'd think.
14th region fanman Wrote:Wolfe was up 63-20 going into the 4th and cleared the bench.
Smith had about 40 and several kids with 4 or 6 a piece.

Good start to the season for the Lady Wolves.

Lee is really really young, especially without Hinkle on the floor. They're essentially and very mediocre middle school team.

When does Wolfe play their first test of season?
Wolfe played Jackson County in a scrimmage 2 weeks ago.
Played 6 varsity quarters and won 107-103

Then should have had a test at Prestonsburg on Saturday, considering that Prestonsburg beat Letcher Central at Letcher last Thursday. And Letcher is a top 5 team in the 14th.
But once we beat them by 37 I’m sure the win they had over Letcher was a fluke. Lol

They go to Maryville and play next week in a tourney.

But I’m sure there first real test will be the 1st round of the All A against your Lady Owls.
14th region fanman Wrote:Wolfe played Jackson County in a scrimmage 2 weeks ago.
Played 6 varsity quarters and won 107-103

Then should have had a test at Prestonsburg on Saturday, considering that Prestonsburg beat Letcher Central at Letcher last Thursday. And Letcher is a top 5 team in the 14th.
But once we beat them by 37 I’m sure the win they had over Letcher was a fluke. Lol

They go to Maryville and play next week in a tourney.

But I’m sure there first real test will be the 1st round of the All A against your Lady Owls.

Their not there