•  Previous
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Job: Hazard
Bluegrass01 Wrote:Grizzle (You) probably didn’t know where the JFL games were played. He only cared about youth when it was time to rake money in from summer camp. (Which has a lot of shady issues around it.) Wait, he has the QB Camp. His own t-shirt drive that was launched at the same time the boosters was trying sell shirts FOR THE TEAM... All facts. We can keep going if needed. Any other questions?

Man can’t even get a better job without people calling him out. It says something that he’s willing to move away from him hometown. Probably trying to get away from people like you!
FootballGuy Wrote:Man can’t even get a better job without people calling him out. It says something that he’s willing to move away from him hometown. Probably trying to get away from people like you!
Moving away has nothing to do with it. Running from what he created is what is happening. If you wrong people’s children, you don’t get to just walk away without getting called out. You do not lose 20+ players by the end of a season and get to blame someone else. A man would own up to it! I rest my case.
Congratulations Coach Grizzle. Good hire for Hazard and a good move for you coach.
Bluegrass01 Wrote:Moving away has nothing to do with it. Running from what he created is what is happening. If you wrong people’s children, you don’t get to just walk away without getting called out. You do not lose 20+ players by the end of a season and get to blame someone else. A man would own up to it! I rest my case.

Momma rests her case!!
Scott almost left 2 years ago to take the Ironton job ( which he probably wishes it had taken ) he stayed because of Eli , looks like a good move for everyone greenup folks seem happy he’s gone and he seems happy to leave so both sides should just hush
Amen afn
A-Block Wrote:My understanding he was the guy they wanted from early on in the process. Wanted a younger coach who would re-energize the program. From talking to people close to the situation and around the state I think they found that guy.

For those trashing Grizzle. Sometimes certain situations will hold back a coach. Look no further than Chris McNamee before arriving at Pikeville. He would have never been able to do much at Pike Central. Then he gets back to his Alma mater, builds a great staff, is a players coach and now he’s won 2 state championships.

Now am I saying Grizzle will do the same? No I’m not. However, if he’s what people here thinks he is, they will compete well in Single A. With the talent they have coming up the next few years could def. be in the conversation of playing at Kroger. (Obviously all pending the talent continues to progress and stays together)

Will a lot of that talent play for the former coach?
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Maybe one of the daddy coaches

There is only one creditable parent on the staff and it Eli Sammons dad and he isn't a paid assistant. Grizzle worked with the school administration to hand pick the assistant coaches he wanted. Greenup was good to Grizzle on getting him the help that he wanted. It's hard to find good assistant coaches. Best of Luck to Grizzle hope he can get the help he will need in Hazard.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)