Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th and 15th Region Scrimmages
How has played and what are some of the Results and any upcoming games this week?
Seen on Facebook that the Martin County Lady Cards played Harlan Independent and won 41-36.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3hhsji.jpg] Bolz ole Honeycutta called Fatpat after the scrimmy with Johnsy and said big guy we pulled out another W brutha! Ole Fatpat was in the middle of a bucket of KFC fried chicken and had Honeycutta on speaker phone in the Escalade! Looked over and bruthas was nodding their head like Yea! Wowza! Six feet under tour has started and like Obammy says wez loaded up like a Colt 45! #genius #greasyhandsandcellphonedontgotogether More mash taters please!!!
My Lady Commodores beat Betsy Layne by double digits, but it should not have been as close as it was. We have suffered a some injuries that may set us back a little. Hoskins has a fracture in her hand which she will miss 2-3 weeks, Proffitt has another ACL tear that puts her out for the season, and Campbell reinjured her knee on Saturday, but hopefully it is nothing serious. With this being said, it gave some of other players great minutes to develop more and be prepared for the season. I'm excited to see what this team can do this season.
Leslie beats Paintsville by 20, could have won by more. They will face off against Pike Central tomorrow night.
The Weatherman Wrote:My Lady Commodores beat Betsy Layne by double digits, but it should not have been as close as it was. We have suffered a some injuries that may set us back a little. Hoskins has a fracture in her hand which she will miss 2-3 weeks, Proffitt has another ACL tear that puts her out for the season, and Campbell reinjured her knee on Saturday, but hopefully it is nothing serious. With this being said, it gave some of other players great minutes to develop more and be prepared for the season. I'm excited to see what this team can do this season.

Perry will compete as McAlarnis will find a way to develop players and win. Hoskins is a very nice player. Perry has had some major setbacks for sure but I look for Perry to run as much as possible and for her to go deeper on the bench this year. I also look for her to make it a full court game as much as possible.
[Image:

]

Bolz, Hightide Hayes sent me some footage of the crowd on Saturday when Honeycutta and the Lady Pats put a whippin on lil' Johnson. He said fat baby, you missed a whippin from end to end.

#liljohnsonisntenough More mash taters please!!!