Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor Co @ Bell Co 11/29 3A State Semi
Granny Bear Wrote:I was keeping my fingers crossed that Belfry would be matching up with Bell!! I sure would've liked to have seen that match up!!
It would have been fun to make a playoff trip to Log Mountain again. That would have brought back a lot of memories.
Bell by 13
Very impressed last night we scored every 2 point conversion. Our Oline was awesome last night. Getting Chase Huff back is HUGE. He sat out 8 games this season. Last night was his first time seeing action with a lot of big tackles.
Granny Bear Wrote:Dudley rarely looks past the next game and Taylor Co will be a formidable opponent.

That’s because since he’s been back he’s rarely made it to the next one😂😂.

That was too good of a set up not to comment haha
I’m just rustlin’ up the bobcat faithful. Dudley is a good coach. And he’s got a good team. Still dislike him. Still think they will prob win this one. But not the next one
Hound05 Wrote:That’s because since he’s been back he’s rarely made it to the next one😂😂.

That was too good of a set up not to comment haha

Haha.
Hound05 Wrote:I’m just rustlin’ up the bobcat faithful. Dudley is a good coach. And he’s got a good team. Still dislike him. Still think they will prob win this one. But not the next one

A lot hasn’t given our defense a lot of credit. They are pretty dang good. Btw. Dudley is 3-0 in State Championship games. If he makes it. He usually wins it all.
BellCo18 Wrote:A lot hasn’t given our defense a lot of credit. They are pretty dang good. Btw. Dudley is 3-0 in State Championship games. If he makes it. He usually wins it all.
I don’t tbink it’s as much maybe as not giving credit, but more of not being tested by a great offense. Taylor will be a good rest of the D.
Hound05 Wrote:I’m just rustlin’ up the bobcat faithful. Dudley is a good coach. And he’s got a good team. Still dislike him. Still think they will prob win this one. But not the next one
You only hate him because you ain't him Confusednicker: . There is no better coach.
64SUR Wrote:Beer I’m drinking tells me Taylor County, I just don’t know Confusednicker:

The beer I’m drinking is telling me your right lol.
Hound05 Wrote:I don’t tbink it’s as much maybe as not giving credit, but more of not being tested by a great offense. Taylor will be a good rest of the D.

Fleming might not be considered a "great offense" but they did have over 300 yards of offense last night. Over 200 passing and just under 100 rushing. Credit Bell's defense for stopping several drives in the red zone.
Bell co- 28
Taylor county-21
Bell squeaks this one out. But Dud learns a valuable lesson from these next 2 games. Gotta play teams like the last two during the post season in the regular to win the final. Bell may not make it this week tho.
BellCo18 Wrote:A lot hasn’t given our defense a lot of credit. They are pretty dang good. Btw. Dudley is 3-0 in State Championship games. If he makes it. He usually wins it all.

IF.
Taylor 40
Bell 38
What type of offense taylor run wishbone try to look it up on hudi couldn’t find anything
HighViz Wrote:Bell squeaks this one out. But Dud learns a valuable lesson from these next 2 games. Gotta play teams like the last two during the post season in the regular to win the final. Bell may not make it this week tho.

Squeaks? 48-12?
pjdoug Wrote:You only hate him because you ain't him Confusednicker: . There is no better coach.

Bob Beatty

Bob Redman

Phillip Haywood

Mike Glaser

Sam Harp

Larry French

Joe Jaggers

Jack Morris

Joe Morris

Dale Mueller

Kevin Wallace

Chuck Smith
^Granny Bear
Turkey man all but one on your list are behind Dudley in wins and he wouldn’t be ahead if Dudley hadn’t did the college stint to coach his son
STIFFY Wrote:Turkey man all but one on your list are behind Dudley in wins and he wouldn’t be ahead if Dudley hadn’t did the college stint to coach his son

At some point, most people take the ball off the tee, and let someone throw the ball at them; Dudley has spent decades continually trading out used versions of the Tanner Heavy.
STIFFY Wrote:Turkey man all but one on your list are behind Dudley in wins and he wouldn’t be ahead if Dudley hadn’t did the college stint to coach his son

If Smith or Mueller had not retired I think they would ver easily be in Hilton’s win category. So I don’t think you can count Dudley’s hiatus anymore than the above
turkeysalad Wrote:Bob Beatty

Bob Redman

Phillip Haywood

Mike Glaser

Sam Harp

Larry French

Joe Jaggers

Jack Morris

Joe Morris

Dale Mueller

Kevin Wallace

Chuck Smith

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this! Awesome.
Hell, even with his college stint, playing schedules like the one he put together this year he should already be way ahead of everybody else. 😂
Number of wins doesn’t make a coach the best coach. Watered down schedules can get you wins. These guys are supposed to teach the players the game of football, discipline, respect and other aspects. Saban or Bear Bryant? Always an argument, but no right answer. Doing it for the love of the game and kids is a great coach. Just an opinion from an old sports fan.
My prediction earlier in the season was bell would make it to the final four. Well basketball ball season starts next Saturday. With that said :Clap:

Taylor County 35
Bell County 28
Bell county’s cup cake waltz all year shows up Friday night. You don’t get better playing schools of the blind all year.

Taylor- 40
Bell- 28

Bob Redman

Phillip Haywood

Mike Glaser

Sam Harp

Larry French

Joe Jaggers

Jack Morris

Joe Morris

Dale Mueller

Kevin Wallace

Chuck Smith

Throw weak scheduling out the door. How many of these coaches have won multiple state titles at different schools in different classes? You all keep trying to throw the little man off the hill all you want but he’s there to stay. Enough said.

Bell County - 42
Taylor County - 14
#55PirateFan Wrote:Hell, even with his college stint, playing schedules like the one he put together this year he should already be way ahead of everybody else. 😂

Too bad the RPI didn’t think that. Hahahaha

Bob Redman

Phillip Haywood

Mike Glaser

Sam Harp

Larry French

Joe Jaggers

Jack Morris

Joe Morris

Dale Mueller

Kevin Wallace