Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Officers watching Epstien arrested today
The two corrections officers that were on duty when Epstein died have been arrested today on federal charges. Basically charges were conspiracy to defraud the United States and with making false records or fabrication of prison logs. Both are facing up to 5 years in prison.

From what I’ve gathered from news stories, they basically had been forced to work mandatory overtime, and a lot of it. I originally thought or read they had fallen asleep, but one report said, they were on the internet and were basically just in the office “Jacking” around. I feel for them, we all make mistakes in our jobs but to do so and face 5 years is pretty scary. I personally don’t believe he killed himself but I don’t know if we’ll ever know the truth. I do feel bad for the victims too. They won’t have their day in court with this monster, and a lot of his co-conspirators will walk free now. It’s just a bad deal all the way around for all involved
This keeps getting more bizarre with each passing moment. I bet his very powerful associates breathed a big sigh of relief when he was found dead.
^Yeah. Right after they paid off their hit men.
Question is, which one? So many influencial and powerful people stood to go down with Epstein's testimony!!

I read about this story from a few sources. NOTHING matches. There are a lot of different things being reported. The only consistent thing in these stories, is that these two were supposed to physically and visually, check on Epstein every 15-30 minutes. When, after more than 8 hours later, someone DID check on Epstein, he was dead.
^ yea I’ve thought the same thing about the reports. None of them are the same. Except what you said. They didn’t check and now he’s dead. I don’t understand how such powerful and prestigious media outlets all have different stories or “facts”.

WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

Very powerful people will walk free now with no evidence or substantial evidence against them. I say we gather them up, place a stone around them and throw them into the sea. But it’s all good. There will be one judge that doesn’t need witnesses that they will face.
And mysteriously the tape has disappeared! Corruption much folks...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi