Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A Quarterfinal Fleming Co @ #1 Bell Co
ColtPride Wrote:I'll take Bell by 3 touchdowns. However, the bakery is closed after Friday night. This is where the real fun starts.

I can't wait to watch them spank DeSales.
Everybody passing up this round!!!! Fleming Co 35 Bell Co 34
jayky Wrote:Everybody passing up this round!!!! Fleming Co 35 Bell Co 34

I tbink if FC had not necessarily more talent, but deeper talent, they could sneak up on bell. But I just don’t think they field enough across the board on both sides to compete in this game. Like granny said, Bells QB is pretty dang tough. He put up more points on us as a junior than the defending state champs did. That says a lot about it. He looks to have picked up where he dropped off last year in continuing a remarkable HS career. But if FC could manage to keep it a ball game late in the 2nd half, who knows what will happen?? Bells never been in that spot this year.
Oh and btw, apparently that post made me a “VIP member”. Which means I know what I’m talking about and you all need to “respect my authority” as Cartman says. Hahaha

Confusedilly:

Good luck to you guys. FC fans take it slow on 25 if that’s the way you go, law enforcement radar like crazy on it.
Hound05 Wrote:I tbink if FC had not necessarily more talent, but deeper talent, they could sneak up on bell. But I just don’t think they field enough across the board on both sides to compete in this game. Like granny said, Bells QB is pretty dang tough. He put up more points on us as a junior than the defending state champs did. That says a lot about it. He looks to have picked up where he dropped off last year in continuing a remarkable HS career. But if FC could manage to keep it a ball game late in the 2nd half, who knows what will happen?? Bells never been in that spot this year.

I could be wrong but I’m almost certain my bobcats have not trailed at any point in any game all season. Thing is that could mean we’re very dangerous, or very vulnerable. That is yet to be determined. Either way it should be interesting lol
Hound05 Wrote:I tbink if FC had not necessarily more talent, but deeper talent, they could sneak up on bell. But I just don’t think they field enough across the board on both sides to compete in this game. Like granny said, Bells QB is pretty dang tough. He put up more points on us as a junior than the defending state champs did. That says a lot about it. He looks to have picked up where he dropped off last year in continuing a remarkable HS career. But if FC could manage to keep it a ball game late in the 2nd half, who knows what will happen?? Bells never been in that spot this year.

Bell's QB looks awesome on video.. Fleming has a pretty good QB also 2000 plus passing an 1000 plus rushing an run you over plays LB on defense he's tough too
bobcatpride1 Wrote:I could be wrong but I’m almost certain my bobcats have not trailed at any point in any game all season. Thing is that could mean we’re very dangerous, or very vulnerable. That is yet to be determined. Either way it should be interesting lol

Wow! That’s amazing if accurate. Not saying I don’t believe you or anything, I actually think you’re probably right. But that’s a feat. Because even most of the dominant teams from the past has fell behind at one point I would think, maybe early in a game type thing.

To answer your question, I don’t know? I’ve been Curious about it myself. I think it’s both. Because obviously bell is very dangerous. But I’m wondering what happens when they face adversity? Will they fall apart under the pressure and lack of experience in those types of situations? Looking ahead to next week belfry is a team that could get up a couple of scores quick on an opponent. But so can bell. But what happens to bell if they are in that type of game, down early by a couple, or late in the game? They haven’t been there in a long time, last year actually. And never as a unit this year. Do they succumb to it and fold. Or does the confidence gained from the schedule this year help them rise through it all? Stephanie is a great athlete, but I’m most interested in him if this happens. Does he keep his composure and stick to the game plan, or try to maybe do too much by himself? I know bell fans probably don’t want it, but I’d like to see it happen just to see how they would do. But they won’t have that happen this week I don’t think. So I’ll wish the bell faithful and the kids good luck, Dudley on the other hand.....👎🏻
Tica Wrote:I would imagine that this was also the prevailing sentiment on the Owensboro Catholic locker room and sideline at the start of last Friday's game.

Owensboro Catholic didn't have Dudley on their sideline.
Hound05 Wrote:Oh and btw, apparently that post made me a “VIP member”. Which means I know what I’m talking about and you all need to “respect my authority” as Cartman says. Hahaha

Confusedilly:

Good luck to you guys. FC fans take it slow on 25 if that’s the way you go, law enforcement radar like crazy on it.
Don't I know it!!!!
Let someone pass you, then follow closely in the right lane, keeping your "passer" in the left lane. Watch his brake lights.
Confusednicker:

bobcatpride1 Wrote:I could be wrong but I’m almost certain my bobcats have not trailed at any point in any game all season. Thing is that could mean we’re very dangerous, or very vulnerable. That is yet to be determined. Either way it should be interesting lol
I think it means both. It's why the game is played.

jayky Wrote:Bell's QB looks awesome on video.. Fleming has a pretty good QB also 2000 plus passing an 1000 plus rushing an run you over plays LB on defense he's tough too
Fleming's QB sounds impressive.
Westside Wrote:Owensboro Catholic didn't have Dudley on their sideline.

Neither did McLean County
jayky Wrote:Everybody passing up this round!!!! Fleming Co 35 Bell Co 34

Then you woke up.
Hound05 Wrote:Oh and btw, apparently that post made me a “VIP member”. Which means I know what I’m talking about and you all need to “respect my authority” as Cartman says. Hahaha

Confusedilly:

A few years ago a trooper stopped me near Pineville as I was trying to hurry to get to a Bell-Whitley game, and told me I could go 65 in a 55 but not 75.
Westside Wrote:Owensboro Catholic didn't have Dudley on their sideline.

Great point.
pjdoug Wrote:Then you woke up.

When is the last time they made it past the 3rd round? Was it 08?
Bell continues to roll. Next week the competition will greatly improve.

Bell Co. 42
Fleming co. 14
Tica Wrote:Neither did McLean County

But Bell County does.
jayky Wrote:When is the last time they made it past the 3rd round? Was it 08?

Who was their coach in 2008? When did he leave? When did he come back? Dudley Hilton is a game changer as is his quarterback. You'll find out Friday.
Westside Wrote:But Bell County does.

Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I can't wait to watch them spank DeSales.

They absolutely might. However they have to get past Belfry first.
Runrunrun Wrote:I guess it pays to play nobody you get a straight shot to the final 4 while Desales,Belfry and Ashland test their metal against good competition. Fleming has had a great year for them but they are average at best bell will win big but it will end after that

Numbers don't lie Bell County's RPI is number 1 which means their schedule is as good as anyone else, sometime people just like to complain though.
ColtPride Wrote:They absolutely might. However they have to get past Belfry first.

if Belfry gets past Ashland?lol
fridaynightfights Wrote:Numbers don't lie Bell County's RPI is number 1 which means their schedule is as good as anyone else, sometime people just like to complain though.

Some people have CMS.
Fleming County's schedule is a cake walk. The only two descent teams they faced they got beat by. Greenup finished 4-7 and beat Fleming but Greenup plays a much tougher schedule. Greenup beat both Fleming and Mason County, who were playing last week in the district finals. The KHSAA rewards teams for playing a weak schedule and being in a weak district. It's a joke that teams like Fleming are still playing and teams like Russell are sitting at the house this week. KHSAA needs to figure something out to solve this. This will not even be a game.

Bell 56
Fleming 7
GoHerd_22 Wrote:Fleming County's schedule is a cake walk. The only two descent teams they faced they got beat by. Greenup finished 4-7 and beat Fleming but Greenup plays a much tougher schedule. Greenup beat both Fleming and Mason County, who were playing last week in the district finals. The KHSAA rewards teams for playing a weak schedule and being in a weak district. It's a joke that teams like Fleming are still playing and teams like Russell are sitting at the house this week. KHSAA needs to figure something out to solve this. This will not even be a game.

Bell 56
Fleming 7

First off, I tbink bell will win and you’re right about that. But....

Are you serious? You’re talking about the KHSAA rewarding weak teams and playing a weak district and shouldn’t be playing this week like it’s a negative thing about FC. But anyone could easily interpret what you said and think you were talking about bell. That’s a double standard. If playing a weak schedule benefited anyone it’s bell co. I’m not attacking you, don’t take this the wrong way. I’m just pointing it all out. How you can say multiple things that apply to both teams, but only apply it negatively about FC.........
Assuming with this level of Bell Co. pre-game haute confidence, Dudley wont have need to dispatch his clandestine video crew to Flemingsburg, which no doubt has their practice field fences tarped anyway. Does a stealth drone, perhaps wait for a more worthy foe?
I will say , we In no way are over looking Fleming Co ! I am sure there coming to win and our boys are working hard to prepare! A lot of talk on here is just some having fun and aggravating!! My son plays for Bell so I know how hard there working !! Let’s all enjoy this let the boys enjoy it !! It’s all about making memories for a life time!! I don’t know a lot about Fleming have heard a lot of compliments toward there quarterback . As far as our team we are playing together really good , our quarterback is a special kind of player . Defense has hit its stride . Our online is strong ready to go . Plus we should have one of our best players back , who has been out since Whitley game . There are a lot of really good teams left and any could win this . Stay Humble , ONE GAME AT A TIME!
Offensively, the Panthers must take care of the football and keep their penalties extremely limited. If they can do that then they have a shot at scoring some points and keeping this one within 2 scores. They’ll need a big play from the defense or special teams as well.
Schedule stronger, schedule week, the team who is playing Friday night doesn’t make a difference what your regular season schedule is like.
Having a tough schedule and your tail is sitting at the house means nothing.

The bobcats actually were down against collins coming out of halftime in the first game jittered first half, after the third quarter in that game, Bell has not been down or remotely close to any team after the opening kickoff. This game should be interesting but Bell has a explosive offense, a lights out defense the latter half of the year, and a big boy who goes both ways up front returning for the first time in about 10 weeks. The team is back with luckily no injuries when he returns back. Good luck Fleming and hopefully you don’t get as butthurt as our previous playoff competition😂😂
jayky Wrote:When is the last time they made it past the 3rd round? Was it 08?

09 and 10 Semi finals