Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Bell Co 39 Rockcastle Co 0
Another shutout for the Bobcats. Bobcats improve to 12-0
Not a fan of the disrespect the QB from Bell showed taunting with the football after INT attempting to hand the football to Rock receiver...all the dancing and show boating. Just not a discipline player. Don’t see how the ref standing right by him doesn’t throw a flag but after several poor decision by the refs it was obvious you are playing Bell and the refs as usual at log mountain. Don’t get me wrong Bell was the better team tonight Rock overall doesn’t have enough athletes right now across the team to keep up but some BS things happened the push off from Bell WR seemed to take the air out of Rock. Good luck to Fleming County as the calls won’t go your way and you might as well assume your already down 14-0 before the game starts. See you next year Bell when you no longer have your hand picked Dudley QB anymore.
SmashMouth17 Wrote:Not a fan of the disrespect the QB from Bell showed taunting with the football after INT attempting to hand the football to Rock receiver...all the dancing and show boating. Just not a discipline player. Don’t see how the ref standing right by him doesn’t throw a flag but after several poor decision by the refs it was obvious you are playing Bell and the refs as usual at log mountain. Don’t get me wrong Bell was the better team tonight Rock overall doesn’t have enough athletes right now across the team to keep up but some BS things happened the push off from Bell WR seemed to take the air out of Rock. Good luck to Fleming County as the calls won’t go your way and you might as well assume your already down 14-0 before the game starts. See you next year Bell when you no longer have your hand picked Dudley QB anymore.

Our backup QB is really really good too. Bell Co only has 9 seniors. See you next year.
BellCo18 Wrote:Our backup QB is really really good too. Bell Co only has 9 seniors. See you next year.

We only lose 7 that played. 12 on roster 5 don’t really contribute should be alof more competitive and balanced
Was walking to car had several fans yell Rock sucks I turn and confront them and they walk off just no need for that type of crap.
SmashMouth17 Wrote:Was walking to car had several fans yell Rock sucks I turn and confront them and they walk off just no need for that type of crap.

I agree don't like that stuff but it is in all fan bases most don't condone that
Rock is headed down hill as I said this week. Not the Rock of old..
We had plenty flags thrown on us !! That was not a factor !!!
BobcatPride74 Wrote:We had plenty flags thrown on us !! That was not a factor !!!

that we did
Congratulations Bobcats!!
Say what you want but Rock was flagged 4-1 but all in home cooking I suppose. Refs always next to old Dudley asking what to do
Appears that we have a sore loser on here.
High school taunting thanks to the NFL (Browns vs Steelers) game. Fans are always going to be like this. Win or lose it’s everywhere. Flags right or wrong same thing. Let the kids play and final score settles it. Social media has ruined many things for the youth....especially young ones on here with no knowledge of previous years, decades or whatever it may be. Good luck to all and pray for no injuries in the games and traveling.
The ref are not even from this area !! Will check pretty sure we did not get home cooking !!
SmashMouth17 Wrote:Not a fan of the disrespect the QB from Bell showed taunting with the football after INT attempting to hand the football to Rock receiver...all the dancing and show boating. Just not a discipline player. Don’t see how the ref standing right by him doesn’t throw a flag but after several poor decision by the refs it was obvious you are playing Bell and the refs as usual at log mountain. Don’t get me wrong Bell was the better team tonight Rock overall doesn’t have enough athletes right now across the team to keep up but some BS things happened the push off from Bell WR seemed to take the air out of Rock. Good luck to Fleming County as the calls won’t go your way and you might as well assume your already down 14-0 before the game starts. See you next year Bell when you no longer have your hand picked Dudley QB anymore.

Hold up Hold up let’s get the facts straight, the boy who got mossed by 4, had earlier in the game decided tackling 4 as he jogged through the back of the end zone was a star class move, sitting right there it was 2 or 3 seconds after a whistle blow. A flag? one on Bell for holding, so them Log Mountain refs that came in from PIKEVILLE really helped us out. Then later in the game, THE SAME BOY assisted a tackle on 4 near the sideline and got up to show his tail to the world. After his little shanagans, he turned to spit in the direction of Bell sideline, Now that’s class right there. So yes, when 4 makes a beautiful play to seal the deal and send the little Rock boys back up I75, he can give the rockcastle ball back to the player and maybe get down a little bit. You know, it was their ball anyways...😂😂 see you in a few months. and another thing, 4 has 6 behind him, then 7, then 15, maybe more so even though we lose our most dynamic player, remember for the next 4 years Rock will come off log mountain with a sorry little L in early november. But best of luck to the rock the rest of the season... oh wait
Refs were from Lexington or Pike county
I figured the outcome of this one would be similar. Hate to hear about the taunting and all of that. Stephanie (spelling) is a great athlete and a good QB. But his actions on the field bring my opinion of him down. I’ve seen him do it in corbin games, although there wasn’t much to taunt about, it was more provoking I guess than anything. But that goes back to what he can get away with from the coaches. I will say after one game I personally watched him come and basically apologize and shake hands with our Qb, so maybe he just gets caught up in it all. They’re kids. Bell probably won’t have much trouble next week either though. The semis will be their first actual test, I’m curious as to how they will respond. Congrats
SmashMouth17 Wrote:Say what you want but Rock was flagged 4-1 but all in home cooking I suppose. Refs always next to old Dudley asking what to do

Bell Co had a TD called back.
four quarters Wrote:High school taunting thanks to the NFL (Browns vs Steelers) game. Fans are always going to be like this. Win or lose it’s everywhere. Flags right or wrong same thing. Let the kids play and final score settles it. Social media has ruined many things for the youth....especially young ones on here with no knowledge of previous years, decades or whatever it may be. Good luck to all and pray for no injuries in the games and traveling.

Couldn’t agree more with your comment. Bell like I said was the better team but not a fan of all the extra that went with everything tonight.
SmashMouth17 Wrote:Was walking to car had several fans yell Rock sucks I turn and confront them and they walk off just no need for that type of crap.

well they weren’t lying...
Mnt boy fb Wrote:Appears that we have a sore loser on here.

Sore loser ? Yea right just like a fair shake at things but just remember what goes around comes around Bell will not win state and someone will smack them in the mouth an no Stephney will be show boating and taunting.... but best of luck to you enjoy your hand recruited qb
BellMiddle Wrote:Hold up Hold up let’s get the facts straight, the boy who got mossed by 4, had earlier in the game decided tackling 4 as he jogged through the back of the end zone was a star class move, sitting right there it was 2 or 3 seconds after a whistle blow. A flag? one on Bell for holding, so them Log Mountain refs that came in from PIKEVILLE really helped us out. Then later in the game, THE SAME BOY assisted a tackle on 4 near the sideline and got up to show his tail to the world. After his little shanagans, he turned to spit in the direction of Bell sideline, Now that’s class right there. So yes, when 4 makes a beautiful play to seal the deal and send the little Rock boys back up I75, he can give the rockcastle ball back to the player and maybe get down a little bit. You know, it was their ball anyways...😂😂 see you in a few months. and another thing, 4 has 6 behind him, then 7, then 15, maybe more so even though we lose our most dynamic player, remember for the next 4 years Rock will come off log mountain with a sorry little L in early november. But best of luck to the rock the rest of the season... oh wait

No no hold up the tackle your referring to go find video of it ref never blew whistle and if your show boating qb decides to stop running an showboat by walking in to the end zone didn’t see our 4 running hard to tackle him that’s on his tail for not just running on in
Listen Rock....you’re going to have to get into Knoxville and find yourself a QB.
SmashMouth17 Wrote:Sore loser ? Yea right just like a fair shake at things but just remember what goes around comes around Bell will not win state and someone will smack them in the mouth an no Stephney will be show boating and taunting.... but best of luck to you enjoy your hand recruited qb

Alright smash mouth that’s enough BGR for you this year, time to log out and turn off the computer and maybe sit back and enjoy your thanksgiving, ya know cause there won’t be any football on for you guys. The only thing coming to Bell county is a big golden football in early december. Another thing, i hope somebody will come smack us in the mouth once or twice just for fun cause we didn’t see that tonight. but If you ever want to come down in the next few weeks and watch a real football team on the road to kroger field, the gates are always open. But make sure all the Rock players and fans know one thing, the tears on Log Mountain are not over yet.
The Spread Wrote:Listen Rock....you’re going to have to get into Knoxville and find yourself a QB.

Yea not all of us can take a van an go driving around looking to recruit a qb. “Hey man you cant win in tn or Middlesboro just come on up the road to bell co we can win with you” lmao Dudley probably pays their rent too
SmashMouth17 Wrote:Yea not all of us can take a van an go driving around looking to recruit a qb. “Hey man you cant win in tn or Middlesboro just come on up the road to bell co we can win with you” lmao Dudley probably pays their rent too

Take this trash and go somewhere else with it. Bring back all those sour grapes you smuggled off our hillside tonight too.
bobcatpride1 Wrote:Take this trash and go somewhere else with it. Bring back all those sour grapes you smuggled off our hillside tonight too.

Lmao there is NOTHING and I repeat absolutely NOTHING I want from crappy county of Bell. Let me tell you one thing it only took 1 year and 2 games to remind me why I can’t stand Bell congratulations you have renewed the HATE and fire 🔥 arrogance breeds ignorance just remember that
you need to go ask some of your player just how bad they taunted , trashed #4 leading up to this game . It was really bad ! So maybe that explains why he reacted the way he did !!!
I don’t know how you figured our players taunted 4 prior to the game. I don’t condone that type of bs either way where the proof any one can say something happen I can say you taunted me but actions on the field showed Bell 4 was taunting
SmashMouth17 Wrote:I don’t know how you figured our players taunted 4 prior to the game. I don’t condone that type of bs either way where the proof any one can say something happen I can say you taunted me but actions on the field showed Bell 4 was taunting
What ever done talking with you , believe what ever you want . Usually it goes both ways everything to you is one sided . I don’t like for kids ours yours who ever to be disrespectful. Most our boys are good kids ! No kid is perfect ours or your group! Have a good night !