Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Letcher County Central (11/8)
The Cougars will be making the trip North on U.S. 23 to Johnsonville for a 1st round playoff game vs. The Golden Eagles.

These two teams played just two weeks ago with JC winning 48-0.... but this time, it's win or go home.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The Cougars will be making the trip North on U.S. 23 to Johnsonville for a 1st round playoff game vs. The Golden Eagles.

These two teams played just two weeks ago with JC winning 48-0.... but this time, it's win or go home.

Wish we could of played cross brackets
The first two rounds,
I would work on pass plays and field goals, good luck to both teams and safe travels,
Johnson Central - 56
Letcher Central - 6
Johnson Central will have a running clock by halftime, rest the starters and get ready for next week
Johnson Central by 50+
Eagles by as much as they want. JV will play a lot.
Same result as last time they played.
JC steamrolls Letcher. Hoping for an injury free game.
People complained about cross bracketing last year. Now they are complaining about district matchups this year. I too wish it were cross bracketing then RPI, but we got what we got. This will be an uneventful game. As someone said earlier, this would be a good game to tune up things you’re not great at, without revealing too much of the play book. Running clock before the half.
Johnson Central big
Johnson central wins big. They are playing great football right now.
Eagles by 36+
Johnson Central 55
Letcher central 7
Johnson Central is the real deal, I expect running clock
Will not be pretty. Will be over in the first quarter.
This is the first stop of 5 on the way to Kroger field for JC. I think them and Boyle are like 2 big locomotives headed straight toward Lexington and on December 6th they're gonna collide and its gonna be epic.
Score might not end up being as lopsided as we think, I expect the starters to get a lot of rest. I could be wrong though.
Clock runs early. Hope Cougars can put up a couple of scores once clock starts to give them some hope for next year.