Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs. Pikeville Updates
Post here!!!!
You going to do the updates? I don’t think I’ll have enough service.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Did Hazard show up?
E's Army Wrote:Did Hazard show up?

It’s at hazard.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:It’s at hazard.

Pretty sure that was sarcasm, Spud...
Confusednicker:
7-0 Pikeville on a Clay Tinsley 61 TD
Hazard fumbles on a high snap, Panther ball at midfield
Not looking good for Hazard
End of 1st, 3rd and goal Panthers on the Hazard 8 yard line
14-0 Pikeville now.

Raines scores from 8 yds out
Aaaaaannnnd here comes the yellow rain after Pikeville forces a 3 and out and driving again. Lol
PHSForever Wrote:Aaaaaannnnd here comes the yellow rain after Pikeville forces a 3 and out and driving again. Lol

Be interesting to see what the penalties and yard count is at the half
22-0 Pikeville

Hazard has a big return to PHS 9
Hazard turns it over on downs. Pikeville ball on their own 15.
Turnover on downs! Pikeville Ball!
Tried to tell you all about Hazard. Decent team but not on the top tier this year.
Big gain by Hensley called back
29-0 Pikeville at the Half
29-0 half
Where are all the crybabies that said hazard gets all the calls.
Hazard got 40 yards. Pikeville got 65 yards.
Easy Wind Wrote:Where are all the crybabies that said hazard gets all the calls.

Not at the game so I can’t tell. But I can tell you it would already be a running clock if not for the timing on a couple calls, based on what someone there is telling me.
PHSForever Wrote:29-0 half

1A is Pikeville's. Hazard was the only team, IMO, that had a shot at maybe taking them down but it looks like that's just not going to happen.
#55PirateFan Wrote:1A is Pikeville's. Hazard was the only team, IMO, that had a shot at maybe taking them down but it looks like that's just not going to happen.

Paintsville, Raceland will have a lot to say. Not counting chickens before they hatch.
#55PirateFan Wrote:1A is Pikeville's. Hazard was the only team, IMO, that had a shot at maybe taking them down but it looks like that's just not going to happen.

That’s true.
Raceland and paintsville are bigger threats to pikeville than hazard. I know hazard beat paintsville but when both teams are at full strength paintsville is better. Plus Chirico is capable of drawing up a gameplan to shut down the explosive plays from pikeville. They done that when they played earlier this season. I guarantee Paintsville is licking their chops to get another shot at the Panthers but next time they meet the winner might be dancing on Kroger field.
36-0 running clock!!!!
Run. The. Clock.
Easy Wind Wrote:Where are all the crybabies that said hazard gets all the calls.

Halfway back to Pikeville w/running clock early in the 3rd.