Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset Kade Grundy
Will Kade Grundy go down as the best Athlete to ever play at Somerset? The kid is Ranked #1 player in the state for baseball, All State in basketball, and will probably be All State in football. I haven't seen a better athlete than Kade at Somerset, Pulaski or Pulaski Southwestern. Who has had a better career than Kade. He's just a Junior.
I talked to cowboydad and it blew my mind when he said he was a junior. I need to get to watch this kid play sometime.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I was hoping he was a senior. Tremendous football player.
A modern-day Jim Thorpe.
Could be best all-around athlete in Pulaski area history.
When you break it down by sport though the jury is still out as there have been many great athletes to come from Pulaski area. He is definitely in the conversation though.
Storm Wilson....

Anyone remember that kid? :eyeroll:
jumpshooter Wrote:Storm Wilson....

Anyone remember that kid? :eyeroll:

Yep. Played against him
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Kade is in the conversation. His father Phillip was a great athlete, played Triple A baseball and was a heck of a basketball player. Genetics are strong with that group.

Oldest brother Kross was a good baseball player and great shooter in basketball.

Youngest brother is just in 6th grade and he’s got a chance to be one of the best in the mix of Grundy athletes.

Even though Phillip’s brother Tim has had his own personal issues, Tim might have been a better basketball player than all of them and a heck of a pitcher as well.

Somerset is blessed to have them, for sure.
Kid is a talent, may be best 3 sports Athlete in State.
There's a guy named Tony Massey, that was a pretty good all around athlete at Somerset.
Pete Venable... hard to be better than him.
Pete Venable.. great player. D1
Kade is an outstanding athlete, but I would vote Josh Anderson as the best in this area. in the last 25 years.
CowboyDad Wrote:Kade is in the conversation. His father Phillip was a great athlete, played Triple A baseball and was a heck of a basketball player. Genetics are strong with that group.

Oldest brother Kross was a good baseball player and great shooter in basketball.

Youngest brother is just in 6th grade and he’s got a chance to be one of the best in the mix of Grundy athletes.

Even though Phillip’s brother Tim has had his own personal issues, Tim might have been a better basketball player than all of them and a heck of a pitcher as well.

Somerset is blessed to have them, for sure.

Sent you a PM CowboyDad
ColtPride Wrote:There's a guy named Tony Massey, that was a pretty good all around athlete at Somerset.

Beat me to it, never seen or heard of that kid, but hard to believe that he would be a better athlete than Tony Massey or James Fletcher. If so WOW!