3. North Hardin
4. DuPont Manuel
5. Saint Xavier
6. Central Hardin
7. McCracken County
8. Henderson County
9. Fern Creek
10. Butler

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
Male and Trinity then everybody else.
SK was in the top 10 last week and are now out after a easy win?
E's Army Wrote:Male and Trinity then everybody else.
But 3 thru 10 could be so exciting.....😁
Could this be the year that McCracken wins at least 2 playoff games?
mysonis55 Wrote:Could this be the year that McCracken wins at least 2 playoff games?
They won 2 in 2015 and only loss round 3 game (10-7 Central Hardin) because Cash Jones was hurt - DNP. Nothing but a 4th round game would surpass our 2019 War Memorial Friday 13th Harvest Moon wood shed performance. Because it would set the school record in Wins for a Season.
They have to get by Henderson County to do that. It is a lot easier playing their district teams first two rounds
E's Army Wrote:They have to get by Henderson County to do that. It is a lot easier playing their district teams first two rounds
Never lost to them to date. Our defense can be a nightmare and I'm sure they know this ........Should be a great game.
Jackson Purchase Wrote:They won 2 in 2015 and only loss round 3 game (10-7 Central Hardin) because Cash Jones was hurt - DNP. Nothing but a 4th round game would surpass our 2019 War Memorial Friday 13th Harvest Moon wood shed performance. Because it would set the school record in Wins for a Season.

I guess I forgot that. My question was not meant to be a slight but, a serious question, can this be the team that does what hasn’t been done there yet. And if a 10 point victory is a woodshed, I believe we certainly have had our share of those. Lastly, if nothing would top that, then your program is playing for the wrong reason. Those of us around here have been hoping that they would make a statement by putting 6a on notice some time soon.
UK1fan Wrote:SK was in the top 10 last week and are now out after a easy win?

Out, as they should be. Maybe when they step up and schedule the likes of Cov Cath, Male, and Bowling Green in state; Or, if you are going to Ohio, play a GCL or GMC power team instead of playing teams like Little Miami and Oak Hills, they might get some respect. Until then, they are getting exactly the respect they deserve from the voters.
JustADad Wrote:Out, as they should be. Maybe when they step up and schedule the likes of Cov Cath, Male, and Bowling Green in state; Or, if you are going to Ohio, play a GCL or GMC power team instead of playing teams like Little Miami and Oak Hills, they might get some respect. Until then, they are getting exactly the respect they deserve from the voters.

SK beat Male last time they played.
mysonis55 Wrote:I guess I forgot that. My question was not meant to be a slight but, a serious question, can this be the team that does what hasn’t been done there yet. And if a 10 point victory is a woodshed, I believe we certainly have had our share of those. Lastly, if nothing would top that, then your program is playing for the wrong reason. Those of us around here have been hoping that they would make a statement by putting 6a on notice some time soon.
Didn't take as a slight. One of your fans coined the 'woodshed" reference in the original matchup post. 😊 Nobody that understands football believes MCHS is even close to Trinity, Male, others. We don't have Metro quality kids.....period. I think it will only get worse as Privates continue to scalp public kids away. HS Football is losing popularity in the younger geographic. Football programs don't "run the school" as they once did. Proven winners (schools) will hoard quality athletes more than ever. The Haves and HaveNots will become clear as day in the next few years. The middle school MASS transfer to PTHS was very damaging IMO. That crew was ready to escalate the program.....Taking it to a State Competitor. I think your gonna see it at Mayfield. I see lean years coming, just an opinion. Can any school afford 2 or 3 losing seasons in a row? How many kids find themselves at other schools when the well looks dry? You think Dez Perry leaves Lone Oak for Mayfield if State Titles are off the table. Yes, my kid could have had two top WRs to throw to instead of one. Our offense would have been ridiculous.

All this being said, Privates are gonna keep taking a higher percentage of the titles. Because the talent pool will grow smaller and the "Haves" will seem richer than ever. It scares me to see football programs in decline.
UK1fan Wrote:SK beat Male last time they played.

And back in 1775 there was this big war that started between the Colonies and the British...
JustADad Wrote:And back in 1775 there was this big war that started between the Colonies and the British...

SK is the one not scheduling Scott Eagles like your bluebirds!
UK1fan Wrote:SK is the one not scheduling Scott Eagles like your bluebirds!

Yeah, the 5-2 Scott Eagles, compared to the 0-7 Oak Hills Highlanders or the 0-7, Henry Clay that SK has played this year. Heck, if Highlands wants to improve their strength of schedule, all they have to do is drop Simon Kenton! LOL
JustADad Wrote:Yeah, the 5-2 Scott Eagles, compared to the 0-7 Oak Hills Highlanders or the 0-7, Henry Clay that SK has played this year. Heck, if Highlands wants to improve their strength of schedule, all they have to do is drop Simon Kenton! LOL

Comical!
Record vs "good" teams.
1.Male 5-0
2. Trinity 6-2
3. North Hardin 5-0
4. DuPont Manuel 4-1
5. Saint Xavier 3-3
6. Central Hardin 3-0
7. McCracken County 2-2
8. Henderson County 3-1
9. Fern Creek 5-2
10. Butler 1-4
UK1fan Wrote:Comical!

What is comical is that SK has only beaten one team that has a winning record, all season, and they had to drop down and play a 4A school to do that, Taylor County!