3. Franklin County
4. Wayne County
5. Lexington Catholic
6. Central
7. Madisonville North Hopkins
8. Hopkinsville
9. Logan County
10. Corbin

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
Boyle and Johnson are top of class. 4A probably has the most good teams.
Corbin should be 6-0 this season, killing them in the rankings :truestory:
IMO, Boyle Co is head and shoulders above the rest.. They've been impressive against some good teams.. JC has looked good, as well, but, not to the extent that Boyle has. Franklin Co has been dominant, but, there schedule has been weak, so, I'm not 100% sold on them just yet.
64SUR Wrote:Corbin should be 6-0 this season, killing them in the rankings :truestory:

:hilarious:
64SUR Wrote:Corbin should be 6-0 this season, killing them in the rankings :truestory:

Corbin having to cancel Bowling Green is the only thing keeping them at 10, and Wayne will run over them in two weeks.

On paper, maybe, but, they were flat outplayed against Beechwood.. No way, they should be 6-0 based on that performance alone.. The Pulaski loss looks a little better every week.. Those guys have been pretty solid and consistent all year.
KYHSFBFan Wrote:IMO, Boyle Co is head and shoulders above the rest.. They've been impressive against some good teams.. JC has looked good, as well, but, not to the extent that Boyle has. Franklin Co has been dominant, but, there schedule has been weak, so, I'm not 100% sold on them just yet.

FYI

Take it for what's it's worth...last season Boyle beat Franklin 50-7.
Boyle is better this year.
Looks close to right. I think Corbin could be better though.
Corbin is depending on more young kids this year. They have had some growing pains.
fridaynightfights Wrote:Corbin having to cancel Bowling Green is the only thing keeping them at 10, and Wayne will run over them in two weeks.

Lol, I have some lottery numbers I’m going to play in that game, 25-41-42-53-18-9 and the powerball is 75 I believe we hit in that game!
KYHSFBFan Wrote:On paper, maybe, but, they were flat outplayed against Beechwood.. No way, they should be 6-0 based on that performance alone.. The Pulaski loss looks a little better every week.. Those guys have been pretty solid and consistent all year.

I agree KYHSFBFan. When you see a team ( Corbin) walk to the sideline from the end zone after the coin flipped. It was time to start the bus and head back home. I knew that little team beechwood was going to win from the start. Saddest game I have seen since haddix has been at Corbin. :poker face:
If you don’t know how to travel properly and make a long trip like that one, it can take a lot out of the guys.
Young kids seem to struggle with this. That is some of Corbin's problems
E's Army Wrote:Boyle and Johnson are top of class. 4A probably has the most good teams.

I agree. Boyle and J.C. are top of the class. These two are way ahead of everyone else in 4A, IMO.
With records vs "good" teams.
1. Boyle County 5-0
2. Johnson Central 5-0
3. Franklin County 3-0
4. Wayne County 2-1
5. Lexington Catholic 3-3
6. Central 2-4
7. Madisonville North Hopkins 1-1
9. Logan County 1-1
10. Corbin 2-2

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.