3. Somerset
4. Owensboro Catholic
5. Breathitt County
6. Beechwood
7. Murray
8. Caldwell County
9. Lloyd Memorial
10. West Carter

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
LCA and Somerset will answer some big questions Friday. Breathitt appears good but how do you know with their schedule.
#4-7 are huge question marks for me as far as their order
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:#4-7 are huge question marks for me as far as their order

Not exactly agreeing with you MayfieldCardinal Confusednicker: I think Murray should be #4 :HitWall:
I think Breathitt should be #4.. I have no problem with OB Catholic at 5. Them and Murray are pretty close in my book. I'd have both ahead of Beechwood. They should be in the 7-10range, at best. I think you could throw 1 to 3 out there in any order and I'd be okay with it..
Breathitt just keeps winning big on Friday. We will see how good they are come November. I am beginning to believe in some of the hype.
I’ve been saying all year that Murray should be ahead of OC.
With records vs "good" teams
1. Mayfield 5-1
2. Lexington Christian 3-1
3. Somerset 4-0
4. Owensboro Catholic 0-1
5. Breathitt County 0-0
6. Beechwood 2-4
7. Murray 0-1
8. Caldwell County 0-2
9. Lloyd Memorial 0-2
10. West Carter 1-2

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
What is the definition of a good team?
E's Army Wrote:LCA and Somerset will answer some big questions Friday. Breathitt appears good but how do you know with their schedule.

You don't! We won't know how good Breathitt is until at least the 3rd round of the playoffs. IMO, I think the first time they run up on a team that's good, it'll be their last game. The teams they've played this year is absolutely killing them as far as preparing for November football. And it's really not their fault. From what I was told their schedule was set a couple years ago and they had no way of knowing how good or bad the teams they'd be playing was going to be. With that said, the Bobcats are having a great year and I'm glad to see it. Good luck to them and I hope they prove me wrong. I just dont think they will.
E's Army Wrote:What is the definition of a good team?

Calpreps top 7000. There are a little over 14000 football playing schools in the US.
#55PirateFan Wrote:You don't! We won't know how good Breathitt is until at least the 3rd round of the playoffs. IMO, I think the first time they run up on a team that's good, it'll be their last game. The teams they've played this year is absolutely killing them as far as preparing for November football. And it's really not their fault. From what I was told their schedule was set a couple years ago and they had no way of knowing how good or bad the teams they'd be playing was going to be. With that said, the Bobcats are having a great year and I'm glad to see it. Good luck to them and I hope they prove me wrong. I just dont think they will.
Whether the Bobcats play the #1 seed in the 3rd round or not, they will have to beat good teams to get where they want to go. I am just happy they have a chance.
Twitter: @tc_analytics