Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co.@ Jackson Co. 10/18/19
Thoughts and Predictions?
Really. Come on.
Running clock again by halftime. 42-0 Bell Co. Dudley will not score 100. Could had last few games and chose not too.
BellCo18 Wrote:Running clock again by halftime. 42-0 Bell Co. Dudley will not score 100. Could had last few games and chose not too.

Just curious is the second team stronger than the first team. or was it even with the second team Confusederiously:
Running clock in first quarter :HitWall:

Bell County 56+ ( will take starters out at halftime ) or I think he will
Jackson County 00
Tic to Tock
BellCo18 Wrote:Running clock again by halftime. 42-0 Bell Co. Dudley will not score 100. Could had last few games and chose not too.

Quit acting like we’re world beaters and choose to not score on every team we play. This is the reason other posters on this page hate Bell Co. fans. Some live in a fantasy world.
BellCO18 is for sure a amusing poster. Most on here think he is a kid or someone that has never played football. I always get a kick out of him. I don’t take him serious. Keep it up BellCO18. Nothing wrong with bragging on your hero. I did the same thing when I was young. The only thing is your not that young.
watcher Wrote:Really. Come on.

Just starting a thread and asking opinions:poker face:
Bell has a couple teams on the schedule they can win by as many as they want to even with subs in. This is one of those teams. It will be over in a hurry. That being said they have actually improved this season. They should win 4 games and are getting better.
Bell continues their beatdown tour on cupcake city. Bell wins 55-6. Other than Breathitt, their schedule has to be the easiest in the state among undefeated teams.
pirateforlife Wrote:Bell continues their beatdown tour on cupcake city. Bell wins 55-6. Other than Breathitt, their schedule has to be the easiest in the state among undefeated teams.

Yep cupcake city tour, that’s why Bell is at bottom of the rpi poll. Smh
The RPI has 35% going towards wins. Bell has cake wins over teams that are above their class. Knox 4A and South Laurel, Collins and Whitley being 5A teams. This increases each win by around 15%. 4 of their 7 wins have increased their RPI and the Harlan Co. game at the end of the year also increases it. Taylor County is in 2nd because they have only played 1 team above 3A. Bell has a great team, but should not be in 1st place in RPI. Regardless, 3A is going to be an exciting playoff.
Bell County continues to roll.
We're going to Jackson. Hopefully it will be a injury free game for both teams. Looking forward to Harlan coming to Log Mt. November 2nd team needs to be tested .
Got to play your district games but Bell has little to gain in this game
They’re not worried about gaining anything. They are either ready for the playoffs or not. They need to worry about staying healthy. Harlan Co. game will play out as whatever, but they need to get ready for 6,7 or 8 seed at home in playoffs. They could stay at 1 or possibly drop to 3. It will be an interesting finish to regular season RPI!!