Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville @ Williamsburg 10/18
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Williamsburg 5-2
Pineville 6-1
Jackets by 14
Going out on a limb in this one, Pineville scores a couple touchdown late in game. :Cheerlead

Williamsburg 56
Pineville 14
Williamsburg in a running clock. Pineville is better but a huge gap between Burg and Pineville/Lynn Camp:
Williamsburg by as much as they want
I think this might be closer than I would have thought in the preseason, especially if Pineville can sustain a few drives.
Orange Jackets - 49
Floodwall Felines - 20
Lions are much improved this year but Williamsburg still has Ponder.
Running clock. No need in naming score. Williamsburg is forreal
Pineville fights hard for most of the first half. 'Burg eventually pulls away to win 45-21.
Williamsburg 42-28
Burg by as much as they wanna win by lions go down to another group of jackets
Can Williamsburg stop the Lions two headed monster running attack? Can the Lions contain Ponder? Has Pineville played anybody who throws the ball like Williamsburg? If Williamsburg holds their own up front it will be a long night for Pineville. Williamsburg runs better than Pineville passes. Pineville has to get up early and control the clock to win. Williamsburg has killed drives with penalties and kept drives alive for the opposition with bad penalties. They have to play more disciplined.
Pineville will definitely have to control the clock. Williamsburg is capable of scoring at any time. I watched Williamsburg and Ponder is a great athlete. Good wide receivers and he makes good decisions on when to and not to run. Pineville needs to come out with a good first time consuming drive. Gain a little confidence and who knows. Hard to bet against Williamsburg especially at home. Williamsburg by 20.
I think Williamsburg wins this game but you have to keep their offense of the field to have a chance.
Wburg by 24
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stan is there ready for kickoff
Williamsburg by 35
Ponder to Rose. 7-0 Williamsburg
Ponder runs one in 14-0 Jackets.
Ponder to Thomas 21-0 Jackets
28-6 halftime Jackets. Lions score with 47 seconds to half
35-6 Jackets
42-6 Jackets Tic Tock
Old Jacket feeding me scores
44-6 safety Jackets