Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 41 Martin County 12
A lot of people including myself wasn't expecting this lop-sided of a victory
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congratulations to Shelby Valley
Spud6 Wrote:A lot of people including myself wasn't expecting this lop-sided of a victory

I kinda did. Like I said in the pregame thread, I figured Martin Co. would have trouble trying to stop Meade behind that big O-Line. Maybe not this lopsided though.

Congrats to S.V. Martin Co., just keep your heads up and move on to the next one. Still having a great season.
I’ll take my crow with a side of fries please. SV was the better team tonight. Martin County has some good players. Moving in the right direction. On to the next game.
Sheldon Clark killed them selves all night. 3-15 valley throws 70 yard bomb. Pick six. Blocked punt. 21 points gift wrapped. Not a good night for the cards.
SV was the better team last night and they trimmed the tail feathers of the Angry Birds.
MC will have a chance to redeem them selves over the next several weeks however they’ll have their hands full with West Carter.
Nice win for SV. Wildcats actually led 41-0 at one point before letting off the gas.

Valley shouldn’t have a competitive game again for a while. Bath, East Ridge, then a bye before the playoffs.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to SV. I was expecting a much closer game.
E's Army Wrote:Congrats to SV. I was expecting a much closer game.

Me to
More Cowbell Wrote:Nice win for SV. Wildcats actually led 41-0 at one point before letting off the gas.

Valley shouldn’t have a competitive game again for a while. Bath, East Ridge, then a bye before the playoffs.
I didn’t know they let their foot off the gas. They kept their starters in on offense and defense the entire time. Congrats to SV on a nice win.
I was right. Martins improved but this district was a 2 team race between West Carter and Shelby Valley.
MC can redeem theirselves with winning out