Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 38 Knox Central 21
Final
Congrats Hounds
Corbin missing 2 starter on defense tonight TE Ethan Wine and LB Carter Sevier
Ouch
Corbins defense is getting better and better, 38-7 when jv came in, Knox only score on the varsity defense was with 8 seconds to go before the half and just a crazy good play call by Knox. I see a maturing Corbin team improving game by game.
I can’t wait for wayne v corbin. One heck of a game that’ll be
64SUR Wrote:Corbin missing 2 starter on defense tonight TE Ethan Wine and LB Carter Sevier

That may be what hurt the hounds in some of their earlier games. Most teams use their tight ends on offense.
Sounds like they didn’t miss them last night holding Knott to 7 pt with varsity team
Congratulations to the Redhounds of Corbin
I would like to here someone’s thoughts on KC.
My nephew had a good game for Knox.. i’m biased, but I really believe he’ll be a beast before he graduates high school.
Knox has a nice looking team, they played aggressive. Knox running back looked like he aggravated his injury again and came out. To me if you can’t move the ball to score, you just wear your defense down all game and that’s tuff on kids. Corbin also deserves Defensive credit, they allowed one junk run that went up the middle and the number 28 for Knox just ran perfectly to the end zone for a very long run as time was running out before the first half, after halftime it was all Corbin. Corbins only scoring drought was the second quarter. So for the ones who like to throat punch Corbin while there down, they ain’t playing like they did in the first 4 games, I’ll say it now, there defense is coming alive and if they wanted to would have kept Knox to only 7 points. Oh yeah, it was at Knox Centrals home field as well. So two games in a row Corbin varsity defense has held opponents to 7 points in each game. Offense is catching fire as well. I can’t wait to see the Wayne and Somerset games.
Not as close as the score. Hounds bullied the Panthers in the second half.
Bull got out! Wrote:Knox has a nice looking team, they played aggressive. Knox running back looked like he aggravated his injury again and came out. To me if you can’t move the ball to score, you just wear your defense down all game and that’s tuff on kids. Corbin also deserves Defensive credit, they allowed one junk run that went up the middle and the number 28 for Knox just ran perfectly to the end zone for a very long run as time was running out before the first half, after halftime it was all Corbin. Corbins only scoring drought was the second quarter. So for the ones who like to throat punch Corbin while there down, they ain’t playing like they did in the first 4 games, I’ll say it now, there defense is coming alive and if they wanted to would have kept Knox to only 7 points. Oh yeah, it was at Knox Centrals home field as well. So two games in a row Corbin varsity defense has held opponents to 7 points in each game. Offense is catching fire as well. I can’t wait to see the Wayne and Somerset games.

Heck, people try to throat punch us when we’re up haha. This team is a scrappy little bunch and I like it. Given the amazing team we had last year and what we lost, I’m happy where we are at.
Corbin isn’t very good but easily handled the panthers.

Knox Central looks the part but they got a lot of quit in them. Shortly after half time they were visibly beaten. The last 2 scores were against corbins jv

#28 for KC runs hard.

Doubt either team will go far in playoffs.
Yeah man a very scrappy team.