Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville at Hazard predictions 10/18
Hambley Wrote:I keep hearing this excuse from school officials that television coverage hurts attendance. The people that will go to the games are gonna go whether it’s on tv or not. Radio covers them with no issue. I HIGHLY doubt that television coverage will effect attendance how they think it would. There are a lot of older folks that can’t make it out because of health issues so put it on tv and let people watch.

And I think of you ask a player if they would want their game live on television and broadcasted as game of the week they’d be jumping for joy.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hambley Wrote:I keep hearing this excuse from school officials that television coverage hurts attendance. The people that will go to the games are gonna go whether it’s on tv or not. Radio covers them with no issue. I HIGHLY doubt that television coverage will effect attendance how they think it would. There are a lot of older folks that can’t make it out because of health issues so put it on tv and let people watch.

Agree. I am not able to be there but would watch it on TV or livestream in a heartbeat. Stinks not being able to catch it since I don’t live in EKy. Go Panthers! Get it!
Spud6 Wrote:And I think of you ask a player if they would want their game live on television and broadcasted as game of the week they’d be jumping for joy.

100%

Just can’t wait to watch both of these teams battle. Just hope it is a great clean football game.
Patriot1 Wrote:Good question, personally I would want to play at home so I would go all out to win. I guess that’s why I am not a coach just an spectator. This game means a lot to both not only district champs but this rivalry goes way back. What about you bac2369? As always GO PANTHERS!!!

I agree and think your right on having to go all out on a game such as this.
Did you get my message bac2369?
Good luck to both teams. No excuses from me just still a little shellshocked by the Somerset game lol. May the best team win. Take care of business Panthers!