Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 35 East Carter 13
Final.
Congrats Tomcats
Congrats Kittens.
Bob Seger is going to laugh his butt off at this score.
Congratulations to the tomcats
What an ugly game for the Tomcats.
Congrats to Kittens. Not the blow out expected.
Tim Champlin has East Carter moving in the right direction. Happy to see him doing well.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Tim Champlin has East Carter moving in the right direction. Happy to see him doing well.

Yes he does they play hard and are physical and tackle well in space on Defense. Offensively they have a ways to go but that D when they play like that will keep them in games.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:What an ugly game for the Tomcats.
I’ll take a lot of ugly 35-13 scores the rest of the way. Gregg hurt Hester hurt is what I’m worried about. Ashland probably to some extent overlooking East and East having a great season to date wanting respect and payback played hard and didn’t back down. East plays like that against Greenup they will win.
Really? Deleting my comment as unrelated to the topic? I commented on Ashland and this game against East as it pertains to them being ready for Russell. But let me try again...

Good job Ashland, good win vs East Carter. On to the next one vs Russell.
PHSForever Wrote:Really? Deleting my comment as unrelated to the topic? I commented on Ashland and this game against East as it pertains to them being ready for Russell. But let me try again...

Good job Ashland, good win vs East Carter. On to the next one vs Russell.

Looks like some little fellar has got on some kind of a little power trip today, PHS.