Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Co. 55 Lincoln Co. 21
Final.
Braedon Sloan
28 yard receiving 1TD
362 Yards rushing 5 TDs
Sloan has to be 1st team All State doesn't he? Another great game from that young man, and the Cards in general. I thought both the team, and Sloan, would be good but they've exceeded expectations so far.

I'd really like to see them take that #1 seed in the district.
Sloan = mr football? Or is that next year
Walt Longmire Wrote:Sloan has to be 1st team All State doesn't he? Another great game from that young man, and the Cards in general. I thought both the team, and Sloan, would be good but they've exceeded expectations so far.

I'd really like to see them take that #1 seed in the district.

With numbers like that, he should be!

Congrats Wayne
Congratulations Wayne County. :worthy: We are waiting mojo is backed in Redhounds Confusedmoke:
64 you smoked way to much wacky weed in your younger days. 😂
Congrats to Wayne. Can't wait for Corbin game.
Sloan is the real deal. This young man just goes about his business of playing winning football. You will never see him after scoring trying to rub it in on other teams. Not only a great football player but is an outstanding young man. I believe after the 6 touchdowns last night it put him at 30 through 6 games with like 1200 yards rushing.
The stats from Danville do not officially count since it was cancelled. He scored on the first play of that game. So he has 29 TDs in just 6 games. Really just 19 quarters. He played in fourth quarter against Pulaski Co and had 2 carries in fourth quarter last night.

Won’t find a better kid. He is only 16 and a junior. He should be at the Top of Mr. Football list next year.
RED&BLACK Wrote:The stats from Danville do not officially count since it was cancelled. He scored on the first play of that game. So he has 29 TDs in just 6 games. Really just 19 quarters. He played in fourth quarter against Pulaski Co and had 2 carries in fourth quarter last night.

Won’t find a better kid. He is only 16 and a junior. He should be at the Top of Mr. Football list next year.

WOW!!! Heck he's the same age as a Somerset Youth League player! Great job Mr. Sloan!
I expected Wayne County to win, but the score is eye-opening. Shawn Thompson is one of the most underrated coaches in KY, IMO.

Speaking of Somerset, does anyone know why the Bunnies and Cards don’t play one another? Year-in and year-out, two of the top programs (only 30 miles apart) don’t play—seems weird.
Somerset will not schedule Wayne Co.,Pulaski Co.,or Southwestern.