Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activision Announces 11 More GH III Tracks
  • Miss Murder (by AFI)
  • Through Fire and Flames (by Dragonforce)
  • Number of the Beast (by Iron Maiden)
  • 3's and 7's (by Queens of the Stone Age)
  • Suck My Kiss (by Red Hot Chili Peppers)
  • Raining Blood (by Slayer)
  • Reptillia (by The Strokes)
  • Paranoid (as made famous by Black Sabbath)
  • Cities on Flame (as made famous by Blue Oyster Cult)
  • Mississippi Queen (as made famous by Mountain)
  • La Grange (as made famous by ZZ Top)
27 tracks so far http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/1633.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar_Hero_III

Paint it Black, La Grange, Miss Murder, One, Rock and Roll all Night, Rock You Like A Hurricane, Schools Out, Slow Ride, Welcome to the Jungle.

This will be an awesome Guitar Hero.
WOW THAT IS AWESOME! There are some good good songs on that list. I am excited about the Dragonforce and Slayer songs. You will probably blow up if you play those on expert. So beware! Dragonforce is the fastest band I have ever heard in my life and slayer is well...SLAYER!!!!!
The initial list of songs contained some Pearl Jam, Beastie Boys, and Living Colour, and these new additions look even better! Slayer, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, and the Chili Peppers all rock hard! Can't wait!

:rockon:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have yet to see a godsmack song grace the GH games. I wonder if they are holding out for Rock band like metallica.
My only complaint is that the Blue Oyster Cult song should've been 'Don't Fear the Reaper', for obvious reasons... Big Grin

<---
<---

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I have yet to see a godsmack song grace the GH games. I wonder if they are holding out for Rock band like metallica.

Dude, Metallica's One is going to be on Legends of Rock.
More Cowbell Wrote:My only complaint is that the Blue Oyster Cult song should've been 'Don't Fear the Reaper', for obvious reasons... Big Grin

<---
<---

Pretty sure that's on rock band.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Dude, Metallica's One is going to be on Legends of Rock.

Legends of Rock? What game is that? The only game that I know of that Metallica has endorsed is the whole black album for the Rock Band game.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Dude, Metallica's One is going to be on Legends of Rock.

Legends of Rock? Ah that is the subtitle for GH 3! Ok. That is the first time I heard that! HOLY CRAP I ACTUALLY SAW IT ON THEIR WEB SITE! That is my favorite song ever! Man the only game that I knew of that Metallica has endorsed is the whole black album for the Rock Band game. Now that GH has ONE I am extremely pumped to get this game!!!

MODS I am sorry about that last post. It is about half of what I said in this one. If you need to delete it that is fine it has no information that this one don't.
More Cowbell Wrote:My only complaint is that the Blue Oyster Cult song should've been 'Don't Fear the Reaper', for obvious reasons... Big Grin

<---
<---
I agree cause the only precription for what you have is.....More Cowbell LOL!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I agree cause the only precription for what you have is.....More Cowbell LOL!

Hah! Thanks, man. :thumpsup:

You know, that SNL sketch completely changed that song for me forever. Whenever I hear it come on the radio, the first thing that pops into my head is Will Ferrell rocking out on the cowbell, all while his belly jiggles out the bottom of his shirt! LOL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Hah! Thanks, man. :thumpsup:

You know, that SNL sketch completely changed that song for me forever. Whenever I hear it come on the radio, the first thing that pops into my head is Will Ferrell rocking out on the cowbell, all while his belly jiggles out the bottom of his shirt! LOL

Nothing beats Will Farrell doing what he does best, showing his gut lol. Absolutely hilarious.
I wish Ac/DC would let their songs be used in GH.... Thunderstruck would be awesome!
Amun-Ra Wrote:I wish Ac/DC would let their songs be used in GH.... Thunderstruck would be awesome!

If it is of any consolation, AC/DC will be endorsing Rock Band with like 3 or 4 songs!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:If it is of any consolation, AC/DC will be endorsing Rock Band with like 3 or 4 songs!
Actually i like that better. I hope someone i know buys Rockstar...lol
Rock Band will be better in my mind just because I am excited to play the drums but GH is going to kick some butt with the lineup that has now been assembeled.
good to see great bands on these new games
Does anyone know the entire track listing for this game? The game states it has 45 tracks but the wikipedia link only list 33. what are the others?