Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CovCath 27 LaSalle 7
Huge win!
Making Ky proud.. Not sure Lasalle is this year what they usually are, but, anytime you beat a GCL team, it's a quality win.
Cov cath is legit. The Cch coaching staff is obscenely good. They just beat a really really good football team.
KYHSFBFan Wrote:Making Ky proud.. Not sure Lasalle is this year what they usually are, but, anytime you beat a GCL team, it's a quality win.

LaSalle has 8 or 9 D1 kids this year.
UK1fan Wrote:Huge win!

Yes it was. This was a statement win for Cov.Cath! Love seeing Kentucky teams beat up on out of state teams. No one, I don't believe, expected this. If I'm not mistaken, about everyone picked Catholic to lose this game.

I did not however. I predicted Cov.Cath. to win this game 3-2 on a last second FG. Although I will say that I only picked them to win because I won't pick against KY teams vs out of state teams! 😂😂😂
Great win for CovCah.
Cov Cath dominated a very good team. Tremendous showing. Hard to believe they will not win out.
CC might be the best team in KY.
dbcooper Wrote:CC might be the best team in KY.

I’d say they are definitely one of them no doubt.
Woodsman Wrote:I’d say they are definitely one of them no doubt.

To reiterate that point, I can’t think of a more competent and knowledgeable coaching staff (top to bottom) in the state. Cov cath is currently riding a huge wave and it’s fun to watch.
Woodsman Wrote:To reiterate that point, I can’t think of a more competent and knowledgeable coaching staff (top to bottom) in the state. Cov cath is currently riding a huge wave and it’s fun to watch.

I can. 🤐
FoSho Wrote:I can. 🤐

What was that you said about being wrong?
Best win by any team in 5a down this year.
After further review with Calpreps its by far the best win by any team in KY this year.
Iam4thecats Wrote:After further review with Calpreps its by far the best win by any team in KY this year.
Lasalle was ranked in the top 100 nationally. They have D1 athletes everywhere. Yeah that’s a really big win! A big win in convincing fashion