Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co @ Leslie Co 10/11/19
[Image:

]

Wowza, the big fella is wore out bolz! The posse hit the ole trail ride wide open last week. CT was having a weenie roast and caught the hillz on fire... Ole fatpat was sworn in as a volunteer fire fighter and went to battle....

Gotz them eaglets coming up Friday night. After their loss to Middlesboro, they will be 0-2 come this weekend, double wowza!!! Bopo is fired up sumtin fierce. He said that he was tearin Cutshin wide freakin open. He said tell lil Ed that the enterouge is comin and h@$$ is comin with us!

#h@$$forcertaingotnothinonus #nomorebonfiresforct More mash taters please!!!
Eagles soar in this win! Or so I hope
Eagles- 28
Pats-21
I think Eagles have way too much firepower for the Patriots.
Eagles 44
Patriots 12
Leslie wins this one easy 41-13.
Fatpatfan I got a feeling you won’t have much of an appetite for those mash taters after this game

Leslie 46
Knott 14
[Image: http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/.../giphy.gif]
Bolz Pat Nation is pumped the freak up baby Ricky Flairy style! Wez was partying hard at he trail ridey and this lil fellow came up to give ole Fatpat a chest bumpy! Lil brutha never seen it coming! Magz and da entourage be hitting Lesliona like ole Fatpat chest bumping bruh! #timetorise More mash taters please!!!
HollerRat Wrote:Fatpatfan I got a feeling you won’t have much of an appetite for those mash taters after this game

Leslie 46
Knott 14

[Image: https://media2.giphy.com/media/G5oPcT0syI2pG/source.gif]
Hollaback Rat baby ole Fatpat hopes you wrong brutha! Magz and the posse bringing our poker faces for this event! Magz knows how to pokey face with da best of em! Wiley Coyote be shaba! #texasholdeminhyden More mash taters please!!!
Gotta go with Leslie Co. in this one......... I do see another win for you guys before the season ends FatPat!
Leslie Co. gets the "W" in front of the home crowd, 35-13.
I think Knott keeps it interesting for a quarter or maybe even a half, before Leslie takes over. Knott is improving, but it's hard for me to get a read Leslie. At the end of the day, Leslie is the more talented team, playing at home. Leslie wins, 42-21.
Leslie has two of the best linebackers in the state in spurlock and Napier don’t see them scoring over 6 or 7
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3d11wo.gif] Bolz ole Magz is pumped up and Pat Nation be converging on Hyden wide freaking open! Blaze Whitaker and Wiley Coyote going to be tearing something up baby! Fatpat been pumped for this showdown! Bruthas better tell Hardees Fatpat is coming and h$#@ is coming with us! Last time Fatpat hit Hardees they never seen it coming! #gametime #maythefootballgodsshinedownonthepats More mash taters please!!!
Leslie has a big win tonight. 32-12.
Go Eagles :Cheerlead

Leslie County 42
Knott County Central 13
Eagles by 30
Leslie 48
Knott 6
Eagles Flying tonight
Leslie is just a better team it being a road game doesn’t do knott any favors
Leslie looks good
Final in Hyden
Leslie 38
Knott 0
Patriots could not move the ball at all tonight the Eagles were ready and soaring around the field
Eagles get back in the win column after a heartbreaking loss in OT last week
Leslie played good and gets back in the win column. On to Morgan county next week!
Spurlock,Hollin,Asher and Napier were all over the field last night farler was open several times they wasn’t looking his way or something there could’ve been several big plays if thrown his way
LC has not given Farler the ball near as much as I expected coming into this season. Don’t know what’s up with that.
Congrats to 64SUR's original team, the Eagles.
[Image: https://media0.giphy.com/media/wViS9n0RqN2/giphy.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat and Pat Nation liked the concessions and the road trip but never seen it coming! Theyz brought out a semi pro team like ole Fatpat never seen! Negative triple wowza! Eaglets got some mojo and ole Magz said got four words for you big guy on our game and thats pit-e-ful! Warroom is hopping as wez prepare for another week of tailgating and tearing the concessions up! Props to the Eagles! #neverseenitcomingagain #woundedbutwezwillheal More mash taters please!!!
Eagles too much for Knott. Eagles win 42-0
JustThinking Wrote:Eagles too much for Knott. Eagles win 42-0

[Image:

] Not thinkin ole Fatpat worries about you brother! Ole Fatpat trying to take all this in and the ole neurons are working overtime! Fatpat going to take a wild guess and say Leslie wins this one 38-0! #luckyguess More mash taters please!!!