Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Training Camp Tomorrow and Thursday
Is anybody going down to training camp tomorrow or Thursday at Georgetown? If anybody does, come say hi, if you can't pick me out of the crowd, look for the one in the wheelchair, if you still can't tell, look for the one talking with a little brick-size computer in his lap, if you still can't tell, look for the one that's devilishly handsome, and if you still can't tell........ auh hell.......... here's a picture.......... look for me
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
can't tell what i look like from that picture....... this one looks more like me............ but if anybody's there, just come up and introduce yourself
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I will be there Thursday, I will be the one there chasing around the little blonde curly headed 2 year old. I will be easy to spot as well.
Tubby Hater Wrote:I will be there Thursday, I will be the one there chasing around the little blonde curly headed 2 year old. I will be easy to spot as well.

haha........... fair enough, fair enough. If you get a chance, some say hi, I'm usually down by the offense's practice, but it's only about a hundred yard field, so just walk along the fan line if you can and say hi:thumpsup:

Today was amazing, Palmer threw seeds like nobody's business, it was beautiful. Defense actually looked solid already. They were switching in O'Neal, Ratliff, and Hall at corner. Joseph wasn't there, rehabbing his broken foot I assume, but O'Neal and Hall were both rotating in at nickel back in some defenses, so maybe they're thinking of playing O'Neal at nickel on passing downs or Hall at corner all the time, but it's hard to tell without Joseph there. Marvin White looked good at safety, and so did Dexter Jackson, and Ndukwe and TJ Wright looked decent, if not good. The linebackers looked nasty, they have me pumped about the defense's ability up front, and the d-linemen looked good too.
BFritz Wrote:haha........... fair enough, fair enough. If you get a chance, some say hi, I'm usually down by the offense's practice, but it's only about a hundred yard field, so just walk along the fan line if you can and say hi:thumpsup:

Today was amazing, Palmer threw seeds like nobody's business, it was beautiful. Defense actually looked solid already. They were switching in O'Neal, Ratliff, and Hall at corner. Joseph wasn't there, rehabbing his broken foot I assume, but O'Neal and Hall were both rotating in at nickel back in some defenses, so maybe they're thinking of playing O'Neal at nickel on passing downs or Hall at corner all the time, but it's hard to tell without Joseph there. Marvin White looked good at safety, and so did Dexter Jackson, and Ndukwe and TJ Wright looked decent, if not good. The linebackers looked nasty, they have me pumped about the defense's ability up front, and the d-linemen looked good too.

THAT SOUNDS GREAT! Keep reporting man. It is getting me pumped about the team in action.
I hope the bengals have a successful season this year
I was there yesterday kinda of disappointed really the viewing area sucked. I left after they carried Bobby Blizzard off the field in an ambulance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
BFritz Wrote:haha........... fair enough, fair enough. If you get a chance, some say hi, I'm usually down by the offense's practice, but it's only about a hundred yard field, so just walk along the fan line if you can and say hi:thumpsup:

So was everbody signing autographs? I hope to get my son a few autographs so he will have something to remember from this experience.

Man, I hope they are as good as you're reporting them to be. It sounds as if the entire defense has stepped it up a notch. You're not seeing all this through orange-colored glasses, are you? Wink

Oh well, I don't care. This is the time of year for eternal optimism about the Bengals "D"!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Man, I hope they are as good as you're reporting them to be. It sounds as if the entire defense has stepped it up a notch. You're not seeing all this through orange-colored glasses, are you? Wink

Oh well, I don't care. This is the time of year for eternal optimism about the Bengals "D"!

Usually, I am, but this year I honestly see a promising defense. It looks like everyone will be busting their tails just to get on the field and busting their tails more to stay on the field, even down to the special teams' positions.

Tubby Hater Wrote:So was everbody signing autographs? I hope to get my son a few autographs so he will have something to remember from this experience.

The players walk along the crowd in the area between the locker room and practice field, line-up there after practice (you'll wanna try and line-up early so you can get at the front of the rope that seperates the players and crowd) and you'll get pretty many autographs.
BFritz Wrote:Usually, I am, but this year I honestly see a promising defense. It looks like everyone will be busting their tails just to get on the field and busting their tails more to stay on the field, even down to the special teams' positions.

The players walk along the crowd in the area between the locker room and practice field, line-up there after practice (you'll wanna try and line-up early so you can get at the front of the rope that seperates the players and crowd) and you'll get pretty many autographs.

That sounds great. I am anxious for preseason games to start...then finish so the real season can begin Lol.

BTW Pick me up an autograph from Chad :rockon:
BFritz Wrote:Usually, I am, but this year I honestly see a promising defense. It looks like everyone will be busting their tails just to get on the field and busting their tails more to stay on the field, even down to the special teams' positions.

Well, I certainly hope so. I am particularly excited to see what Ahmad Brooks will do as the full-time starter this year. How does he look to you? I think the secondary will be much improved this year, and the D-line should be adequate, but the LB's will be the key to how well the defense is this year, and the development of Brooks could turn that unit from a weakness to a strength.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Well, I certainly hope so. I am particularly excited to see what Ahmad Brooks will do as the full-time starter this year. How does he look to you? I think the secondary will be much improved this year, and the D-line should be adequate, but the LB's will be the key to how well the defense is this year, and the development of Brooks could turn that unit from a weakness to a strength.

He's looking really good, he's hustling and flying all over the field, even on special teams, like he's trying to win a job even though it's already his. He's calling the defense in the huddle, setting players up and making sure everyone's in the right positions. To me, he just looks like an animal who will be able to eat people alive and go nuts on teams. At the same time, he's playing smart, calm, and able to keep everyone in line. He reminds me of a Teddy Bruschi (in his younger days, and not as good a player, but I'm just saying he runs the defense).

I'll have more later, but I have to eat.
I met Glenn Holt's girlfriend's mom, and she brought over his girlfriend and they both took pictures and then sent them to me.
For the record, it was so bright that I couldn't keep both my eyes open, and I don't normally look that gimpy.
BFritz Wrote:For the record, it was so bright that I couldn't keep both my eyes open, and I don't normally look that gimpy.

I can tell man lol. That is awesome! It looks like you were having the time of your life. Did you actually meet any others?
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I can tell man lol. That is awesome! It looks like you were having the time of your life. Did you actually meet any others?

Last year I talked to Palmer, Housh, Chad, Rudi, and about everyone else, but this year we just stayed back and didn't get in line til we went at the very end when most of them were gone. I did meet Jeff Smith, Leon Hall, and a few others, but none of real interest, oh, besides Dexter Jackson, who signed my book "Dexter Jackson S.B. M.V.P." That was pretty bad ass....... I'm sure I'll talk to more and meet more whenever I get a chance to go down again. I just love watching them play and run drills, but I can't drive or anything or else I'd go down every day........ my power wheelchair might have enough juice, but if I left now (Thursday night) I'd be lucky to get there by SundaySmile
I was at the Thursday workout Fritz and looked for ya but couldnt find ya.
Tubby Hater Wrote:I was at the Thursday workout Fritz and looked for ya but couldnt find ya.

I know I'm sorry, my ride called me that morning and was like "Oh, can we just go down Tuesday?" Not really like I can say much or be mad at him.

I'll be down next week some.

Sorry, catch up with me next week.
BFritz Wrote:I know I'm sorry, my ride called me that morning and was like "Oh, can we just go down Tuesday?" Not really like I can say much or be mad at him.

I'll be down next week some.

Sorry, catch up with me next week.

Keep us updated man. You have posted some pretty exciting news! WHO DEY!!!