Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Pro Football 2K8
I went to Gamestop in Pikeville, and broke down and bought it yesterday for the 360, and I have to say, it's a very fun game. Gameplay is very smooth, and the game itself is great. When you put the game in the console, the first thing you do is draft your team, edit your uniforms, team name, everything. You pick two gold star players, three silver star players and 6 bronze star players. I have Dan Marino and Walter Payton, LC Greenwood, Jack Tatum, Merril Hoge, Ken Norton Jr, Joe Jacoby, Tony Boselli, Ricky Sanders, Christian Okoye and Greg Lloyd on one team, lol..Whats great about it is they have the signature moves the old players had. I scissor kicked all day with Payton, lol...great game though.
Man i have to disagree with you on the gameplay... The aspect is a great idea. Control is hard to get used to. It plays slow. I dont know maybe i need to play it some more. But damn it is not enjoyable.
I didnt even know it was out now, lol. I just seen a commercial about it but didnt know it was out on the shelfs.