Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence 14 Belfry 0
Total domination by the Dawgs.
Complete domination.
Prayers to the Belfry lineman who was taken to the hospital.
Belfry had 6 possessions, 4 lost fumbles only one of those was forced by LC. This was Belfry’s 3rd game this week! You beat a worn out Belfry team congrats LC it must mean the world to your program. It all changes at the high school level
COACHITALL Wrote:Belfry had 6 possessions, 4 lost fumbles only one of those was forced by LC. This was Belfry’s 3rd game this week! You beat a worn out Belfry team congrats LC it must mean the world to your program. It all changes at the high school level

Wow 3rd game this week? That’s pushing it a little. Why did they do this?
4 games in 7 days actually. Last Tuesday to this coming Tuesday.
Hound05 Wrote:Wow 3rd game this week? That’s pushing it a little. Why did they do this?

Belfry won’t shy away from any game to better themselves for a run at a state title run, but I assume the Pikeville game on Thursday was a little more taxing mentally and physically than our kids could handle in a short turnaround
4 games in 7 days puts kids at risk in my opinion. Kinda hard to make a run at a state title if kids are worn down. Once agin only my opinion.
vobra281 Wrote:4 games in 7 days puts kids at risk in my opinion. Kinda hard to make a run at a state title if kids are worn down. Once agin only my opinion.

I agree..!!!!
COACHITALL Wrote:Belfry had 6 possessions, 4 lost fumbles only one of those was forced by LC. This was Belfry’s 3rd game this week! You beat a worn out Belfry team congrats LC it must mean the world to your program. It all changes at the high school level

Wow you’re full of excuses.
Congrats young Dawgs. Pirates will be fine. Just rest up and move to the next one.