Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources: Howard to join Lakers; buyout agreed
Dwight Howard will sign with the Los Angeles Lakers after he and his representatives reached an agreement on a buyout with the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday, league sources have told ESPN.

More...
According to Shams, Dwight signed to the Lakers for $2.6 million, so I am guess we got $2.6 million back in the buyout
smithclarkson01 Wrote:According to Shams , Dwight signed to the Lakers for $2.6 million, so I am guess we got $2.6 million back in the buyout

no reply ?
smithclarkson01 Wrote:According to Shams, Dwight signed to the Lakers for $2.6 million, so I am guess we got $2.6 million back in the buyout.9Apps VidMate apk 9Apps

smithclarkson01 Wrote:no reply ?

LOL , Nobody replies here.
Dwight Howard will sign with the Los Angeles Lakers after he and his representatives reached an agreement on a buyout with the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday, league sources have told ESPN.
barrysingh101 Wrote:Dwight Howard will sign with the Los Angeles Lakers after he and his representatives reached an agreement on a buyout with the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday, league sources have told ESPN.
shareit https://get-vidmateapk.com
hope my answer was helpful !
indedd it did. thanks

9Apps VidMate app VLC
thanks Telecharger scratch Gratuit Sur PC