Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/11 Breathitt Co @ Paintsville (Scrimmage)
The Bobcats travel the Parkway down to Paintsville for a preseason scrimmage on the Tigers new turf
Sounds like the makings of a good one.

I’ll take Breathitt in this one.
When is it
Breathitt SHOULD get the best of this scrimmage. But they may just work on the areas they are struggling with. It will probably be sloppy with both teams holding back their playbooks.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

After watching The last scrimmage online. I’d be working on my QB a little more. Especially it a scrimmage. If I were Breathitt. They should be fine in the running game. Line looks good.
I could be wrong, but I believe the first game ever broadcasted live by WYMT was Breathitt v Paintsville in the Apple Bowl during Joey Couch’s playing days there. Anyone remember that game?
If they can get it far enough in the air to get to sperry we are going to have a great year
So is Paintsville scrimmaging Breathitt at home or at South Laurel?
Thought I saw where Breathitt county was playing in a 4 team scrimmage at Magoffin County, Friday August 11th @ 6:30 p.m.
Luckily I got to watch scrimmages last week of Breathitt and Somerset. Danville had 21 players. Unless Breathitt can show a better outing, Somerset will be back in the driver seat, unless the injury bug gets them, but will know more tonight. Have not seen Leslie yet, but impressed with Clevenger turn a round, but these kids have started and played for two years with no big senior classes. They've grown, got faster, more experience and bigger. The line is huge but young. Will know more tonight, but Somerset was the better looking team per scrimmages last week. Both took on quality teams.
Did anyone see Somerset and Mercer co. Last?
(08-11-2023, 05:23 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Thought I saw where Breathitt county was playing in a 4 team scrimmage at Magoffin County, Friday August 11th @ 6:30 p.m.
Saw this same thing. BSN posted it.
Somerset and Mercer are tonight. Somerset was at Bardstown last week.
Strike that date was wrong it was last night. So I have no clue, and must find a different one to go to now. ?
Hazard and Bell Co at 730 at Hazard.
Breathitt, Magoffin, Floyd Central, and Pike Central @ Magoffin Co.

Breathitt scored a TD on PCC, PCC scored a FG against Breathitt
FCC scored a TD against Magoffin Co.

(08-11-2023, 04:13 PM)Sixty2x2 Wrote: Did anyone see Somerset and Mercer co. Last?

I didn't get to see it. But I was told that it was ran like a live game with the kicking game and everything.  I was told Somerset won 21-7 but, again, I didn't see it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Walt Longmire's post:
  • Deuce8
Breathitt looking better, but they are running the ball more and that is their strength.

Breathitt is without a couple of starters, but that is to be expected, nothing serious, just resting bruises and such for the game against Belfry.

PCC has a good kicker. Hit one from 42 yards out off the hash and had room to spare.

What was the score ?