Williamsburg 56-0
Williamsburg take care of business quick. :truestory:

Williamsburg 58
Jellico TN 13
64SUR Wrote:Williamsburg take care of business quick. :truestory:

Williamsburg 58
Jellico TN 13

They have no business being in Jellico Smile
Williamsburg wins, a team that most of us in the east will be keeping eyes on this year
Williamsburg 54-6
No Challenge for the Burg. 56-12 Williamsburg.
Jackets by 30
pjdoug Wrote:They have no business being in Jellico Smile

Ouchy jellico
Why you go schedle them for
Jackets by a bunch, I wish they would get Oneida back on the schedule for a Tennessee opponent...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:Jackets by a bunch, I wish they would get Oneida back on the schedule for a Tennessee opponent...

I wish the same. A quality opponent and just across the hill.
Is corbyn fraid to sched those burgs
I’ve heard from Wburg people that they’ve made that effort and Oneida has zero interest. That’s a shame. Game between those two makes way too much sense.
I have to go with Williamsburg too.
dodger Wrote:I’ve heard from Wburg people that they’ve made that effort and Oneida has zero interest. That’s a shame. Game between those two makes way too much sense.

I have heard the same, both places were packed when they played a few years ago...Back in my days we went to football camp down in Big Ridge St Park with Oneida, wish they could work things out...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The 'Burg has played a couple of nice series through the years against good East Tennessee small school teams. Cloudland, Greenback, and Oliver Springs come to mind beyond Oneida. Surprised they don't play more teams from over there, but it takes two to tango.
who would win between williamsburg and oneida tbough
raiderfan1 Wrote:who would win between williamsburg and oneida tbough

I think they have played 4 times in the last 15 years and both have 2 wins...Someone else may have a better memory...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Williamsburg would beat Oneida this year, but if they played over a 10-year span, it would likely be each team winning five times or a 6-4 split.
This was a good match up over the years. Oneida is always a well coached physical team.
Time for Stan
Snell in from 5. Jackets 7-0
Ponder runs it in from 13. 14-0 Jackets
Thomas returns punt for TD. 21-0 Williamsburg
Powell returns int for 6. Williamsburg 28-0
End of 1st quarter
Ponder to Rose from 35 for 6. 35-0
Ponder runs it in from 10. Jackets 42-0