Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset at Paintsville Scrimmage
The only real information I got was a score: Somerset 40, Paintsville 13 after 3 quarters. Anyone have any details about the game and format?
If I knew this game was going on, I would of stayed to watch this one.
Paintsville looked very small in a lot of positions. Could be tough year for Tigers, not getting much help from freshmen as they have in past. Only seen 1 frosh on field during varsity action..
Budsqueezer Wrote:Paintsville looked very small in a lot of positions. Could be tough year for Tigers, not getting much help from freshmen as they have in past. Only seen 1 frosh on field during varsity action..

Were they small in the backfield? I thought I saw a post that said that they had a pair of 300 lb+ tackles, 2 250 lb guards and a 400 lb nose.
Walt Longmire Wrote:Were they small in the backfield? I thought I saw a post that said that they had a pair of 300 lb+ tackles, 2 250 lb guards and a 400 lb nose.

They are big up front and most of them played last year. Paintsville will be fine when it gets down to serious football.
Obviously Paintsville has some work to do but this was a good scrimmage for them to see where they are weak and need some work. Not worried.
Bunnies will take a lot of people to the woodshed this year
E's Army Wrote:Bunnies will take a lot of people to the woodshed this year

They are an impressive team. Good size and speed.
E's Army Wrote:Bunnies will take a lot of people to the woodshed this year

And the Bunnies have a sweet new turf to hop around on.
They got wrecked
2000PHS Wrote:Obviously Paintsville has some work to do but this was a good scrimmage for them to see where they are weak and need some work. Not worried.

40-13 in the 3rd and not worried? We will find out in a couple days but it doesn't look good...

I never count Paintsville out but...:popcorn: